CHP 13 || Cutie.

●○● A/N: Ehyee~ It's Mark's POV this time! Let's see what goes on in his mind, shall we?

●○●

-Mark-

Kit has been scolding me all day that I'm not paying attention to the lesson, but I swear that I am. But honestly?! I had an excuse. I had an excuse that I was slightly distracted today. Okay... so maybe more than slightly distracted today.

Kit was wearing the cutest headband and I couldn't help myself from gushing over it.

Well, it wasn't exactly like a headband, headband- since I know Kit will throw a fuss if he had to wear something like that. Not that I ever saw him do it, but he will definitely not like it. I guess it was more of a mature headband. Just a simple black one with a cotton-filled golden star sticking up on the right side. No bunny ears or cat ears or anything...

Ever since he entered the classroom this morning, I have begun staring at the headband he was wearing. But I couldn't even have the chance to say anything, since he shut me up with an 'It's my friend's birthday and he forced us to wear this for the day; to celebrate and appreciate the date of his birth so you'd better not open your mouth and tell me something ridiculous or I'll strangle you immediately, you kid!'

'You can always take it off if you don't want me to say anything, P'Kit.' is what I replied to him with, 'because I naturally can't help but comment that-'

'Unfortunately, I had promised him I would join his little party since he already nagged me to, but hell, I didn't know it was that I had to wear something as stupid as this', was the answer that came out of Kit's angry self.

So until now, Kit has been super angry. He was leaning against the whiteboard, arms crossed, and his angry gaze staring right at the floor.

I don't know why he was so mad though! I never commented on his headband, let alone said something bad about it.

I scratched my chin as I kept glancing at my worksheets, then back to him, then back to my worksheets, and back to him again.

Wait... was that the issue though? Is that why he was angry? Because I didn't say anything about it? Was he waiting for me to say something about it but got angry because I listened to him and I 'shut up' and I didn't say anything?! You're thinking way above the line now, aren't you, Mark? There's no way P'Kit will be angry over something like that. I bet that my opinion won't really matter to him- even though I secretly think he looks so cute with the headband alright! 

"P'Kit." I began.

"Focus." He snapped his fingers almost immediately, shifting his gaze to me for a few seconds before he looked away to the door.

But P'Kit, you look so cute. I just have to tell you!