CHP 7 || Deal?

●○●

-Kit-

"What are you saying?" I muttered, giving Mark a little push against his chest, "And stop getting too close to me. Won't you respect my personal space?"

"I am. I'm not that close." Mark replied from where he was now sitting.

He was still sitting that close to me.

"I think you need to work on your definition of personal space." I began to throw off the duvet, wanting to get out of this place as soon as possible.

Mark immediately put a hand over my bundled leg, "Where are you going?"

I swatted his hand away, "Out. I have work to finish."

"No."

"Pardon?"

"I said no. You need to rest. I don't care what reason you have out there, but you-"

"Mark, move. I won't hear it again."

He crossed his arms, "Because I was a good Nong and I took you all the way over to the infirmary, I insist that you owe me a favor."

He insists-?

Mark suddenly pointed his index right at my chest. 

"Which will be- you will come along with me to eat breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

"It doesn't matter, you got to eat something."

"If I were really hungry, then I would have gone to the cafeteria and bought myself a sandwich or something."

"Which you didn't." Mark countered, "And besides, you can't have these pills without eating something first."

He gestured at the packet he had picked up again.

"Fine. I will eat something later. Alone." I sighed.

"No, not later. Now. Together."