CHP 14 || Friends?

●○● A/N: Double update for today!

●○●

-Mark-

"P'Kit, I have a question na."

After Kit had returned from his huffing exit earlier, claiming to buy some coffee which he did, he had come back with a cup of coffee for himself and a scowling expression for me. It might have been, and still might be dangerous for me to ask questions such as the one I was about to ask, but hey.

"What is it." Kit spoke from over at the teacher's desk, peeking at me from over his glasses.

"Hmm... well, you see, next week after my exams, they're having a photoshoot for all the Moons."

"Okay, I'm aware. I got told already."

"Well, do you want to come? I would love to have you witnessing the behind-the-scenes of this lovely face!" I moved my fingers into an 'L' shape under my chin, "Na?"

"No."

I immediately pouted, not expecting such an abrupt answer, "But why?"

"That's... next week. Today is the fifth day of our tutoring."

"And?"

"One week of us interacting like this is almost over and you already promised me, and I quote as I asked 'just one week?' and you said 'not a day more', you have no excuses, Mark. I told you already, I don't want you to bug me anymore."

I clicked my tongue, shaking my head, "No, no, I never promised you, P'Kit."

"I beg your pardon?"

"I made a deal but I never promised."

Kit stared at me for a few beats before blinking, "And? What's the difference?"

"Well I... a deal can be changed, no?"

"No. It's written our contract."

I scrunched my nose in confusion, "Contract?"

Kit had already taken off his glasses and was now staring fixedly at me, "Point is, Mark, tomorrow is our last day of tutoring. Did you forget? We are on our sixth day, are you aware of that? Tomorrow is the seventh day. One week will be over after that."