CHP 9 || Impossible, Really.

●○●

-Kit-

When Mark saw me off today, he insisted over and over for me not to block him. When I say insisted, what I really mean is begged. I wasn't going to block him too soon, that was my original intention, but after seeing him beg and whine in such an annoying manner, I had to threaten him again.

"Don't block me na!" He had singsonged out of the room when it was time to leave, "I promise I'm better than you think na!"

"Does it look like I care about you being better or not?!" I screeched out after him.

"Bye-bye!"

And he was gone. Like nothing happened. So typical of him.

"What a pain. An actual pain." I muttered under my breath.

Not only does he have my Line, he also has my number. I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I typed it in earlier. I guess it was because everything happened so fucking fast and he had me under his temporary frozen state of manipulating advantage.

Ugh, he's nothing but an annoying kid.

When I went back to my dorm room that night, I was feeling much better than I did earlier. The headache had completely ceased away, and I was no longer feeling the dizziness that I had felt in the morning. I took a cold shower and put on my pajamas, aiming on doing some studying before I catch a few hours of sleep.

I sat at my desk, pulling out my files of paper and putting on my glasses with my other hand. I had a lovely cup of green tea that I set to the side as well. The room wasn't too hot or too cold either, everything was perfect.

That is, until I heard a vibration coming from my phone.

M. Warisaphon:
hii phiii!
are you awaaaaaaaaaaake!

What the actual fuck.

I immediately grabbed my phone, my good mood from a few seconds earlier beginning to vanish.

Kit Sirisitisakul:
Don't bother me now.

M. Warisaphon:
oh!
you are awake! 5555

"This fool..." I muttered.

Kit Sirisitisakul:
Of course, I'm awake. It's still 9 PM.