CHP 10 || What's This?!

●○●

-Kit-

I was tapping my feet uncomfortably as I looked around my surroundings with frustration. This was so not me. I was standing in front of the cafe that Mark was talking about, waiting for the said kid in question.

Okay, to be fair, I might have been here earlier than the time Mark had decided on. He decided we meet at five PM, but I came here earlier so we can finish faster and on time. At first, he told me that he wanted to pick me up at my dorm and take me, but I immediately and firmly refused. I would rather not have him lingering about our dorm entrance and distracting everyone who comes in and out. It's true that Mark wasn't the Medical moon but was the Engineering's instead, but it didn't mean that some of the Medical students weren't still drawn to him. 

Personally, I think he'll cause a fuss of a lifetime if he parked in front of the Medical dorms or whatnot. But anyway, that was not the point! Point is, I do not want to be in the same car with him, alone.

"Phi, P'Kit!" 

Speak of the devil. 

I kept my arms crossed as I glared at the approaching rush of a chaotic mess.

"P'Kit! You made it!" Mark grinned happily, finally getting close enough for me to reply without unnecessarily shouting as someone did just a few seconds earlier.

"And why wouldn't I make it?" I snapped, "It took every ounce of me not to ditch you right there and now. But fortunately for you, kid, I stick to deals."

"And I'm most thankful about that last statement of yours, Phi- now give me one moment while I lock my car because I totally forgot." Mark pulled out what seemed to be a car key and he waved it in the air.

While he was busy with that, I took a second of my time to glance at Mark's outfit. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and a loose beige shirt. It was a bit different seeing him without his uniform, and honestly, it did make him look older, that's for sure, but anyways. As for myself, I was wearing a simple T-shirt and blue jeans. I could care less to make myself look presentable for this... conference.

"There, I locked my baby!" Mark spoke up gleefully, once a beeping sound from his key was heard.

I scowled, feeling so fed up with being here already, "Let's just go."

I pushed the glass door open and huffed inside, hearing Mark right behind my tracks.

I just wanted to get this shit over with.

"Where do you wanna sit, P'Kit?"

"I don't really care."