CHP 11 || Yes or No?

●○● A/N: Happy Late Valentine's to everyone <3 I just wanted to thank you for almost 2k reads on this book! I really appreciate it, and I also appreciate your feedback. I've been missing MarkKit so much lately :c 

●○●

-Kit-

"Yeah uh... I have nothing to say to that." I leaned a bit backward, feeling agitated by how deeply Mark was staring at me.

Intrigued about me... as if.

"No? Nothing at all?"

"Yeah. I'm not here to make small talk." I scowled.

"Oh alright. So would you prefer me to stare at your face all this time as we wait for the food?" Mark smiled pleasantly, "Because I don't mind. As I said, you're-"

"I just don't want to talk about myself." 

"Oh- so you're indirectly asking me to talk about myself, got you, P'Kit."

"When did I-"

"When I was younger, one of my many dreams was to fly a plane. Imagine how cool it would be to soar above the skies, taking passengers from country to country. Perhaps after I get my Engineering degree, I can search further about aviation colleges and take further research on aircraft procedures and advanced aerodynamics." Mark had a serious thinking face, "But! It's such a long run, I don't think I have the mental capacity to sit through all those years and years. So, theoretically, I will stick to smaller careers."

He tapped on the tabletop with his fingers, drumming against the surface.

"Visiting space doesn't seem so bad either. Well, we could probably die in the slightest malfunction that happens, but just think of it, P'Kit; we are nothing but specks of dust compared to this whole universe! Have you seen the sun? The size of that is nothing compared to the bigger stars in just our Milky Way. It seriously baffles me, you know- what if aliens do really exist? We literally don't know what other living creatures or beings are out there."

Mark then clapped his hands together.

"But enough of this nerd talk. Let's go back to now. I feel like you don't know much about me. Well, yes, I'm the Engineering moon and all, but... do you really know me P'Kit?"

"No, and I'm not interested." I began.

I was already trying to take in everything he had blabbered about space and shit.

"So my name is Warisaphon. I am 19 years old, and I study Engineering. I love to travel, I love to make friends. I love to visit the gym often, cause, you know- I gotta keep up to my handsome looks! Just kidding, just kidding." He chuckled, "I absolutely love cats and dogs! You'll ask which one I might prefer but I don't really have an answer. But you know, we have a lot of those stray cats around our college and I usually spend lots of time playing with them. So for now, I do prefer cats. I like to go to arcades and festivals and have lots of fun playing different games! Talking about games, I love to play games, especially on the PC."