CHP 5 || Round and Round

●○●

-Kit-

"Phi, Phi, Phi, Phi-"

"Mark..." I whispered, holding back the urge to just throw a book right into his face, "Shut.. up."

I had my head in my hand while my other hand was busy marking down the worksheets that Mark had just finished the day before. It was already our third day of tutoring, and so far, I haven't died out of irritation- surprise surprise.

And honestly, the headache I currently have wasn't making this any better.

Yesterday, Mark was so happy to see that I had eaten the muffin he bought me. Therefore, I don't know he came up with this shitty conclusion- but it was a must for him to take me to some cafe for 'they sell the best muffins there!' type of excuse.

But of course, I immediately rejected him.

Going to a cafe to grab muffins, together? No.

"P-"

"No." I repeated.

I could hear his feet tapping noisily against the floor- it's now been almost ten minutes, yet he still wasn't sick enough of doing it. As if that wasn't enough, I could hear him letting out displeased whines of annoyance every now and then as I tried my best to finish my own work which I was busy with. Did I put myself into a contract of teaching a kid with serious issues?

"Mark!" I finally snarled, bringing down my pen to the surface of the table with a slam, "Will you stop?"

Mark, who was already staring at me, jumped in his seat, immediately paralyzing in his actions. He was shocked, yet I didn't feel bad at all.

"What are you? An infant? This type of behavior isn't acceptable!" I stood up in front of my seat, pressing my palms down against the table, "I've been sitting here, trying to get through this hell of an assignment, and you're not making it any easier for me! You want me to go eat with you? That bad? That is not, something, I'm, interested, in! Understand?"

Mark blinked a few times, the raven-haired boy seeming to deflate like a torn balloon.

"I- I..." He stammered.

"Good!" I let out an angry sigh, sitting back down with a huff, "Now be quiet. I have work to do."

There was complete silence. 

Good riddance.