chapter 31: breathless

NILE
❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

Yesterday in my car was replaying through my mind like a broken tape.
All night yesterday and today morning I kept thinking of her lips on mine, her legs on my lap straddling me and our intimate moment together in the car. I don't show too much to tell but her kisses exhilarate my body in ways I didn't know were possible. Kiiara and I both admitted to each other we were attracted to each other as well as interested.

I was very attracted to her.

If I wasn't thinking about work or my parents it would be her as well as Jordan that would be on my mind all day. Even yesterday when I had to fix the shipment mess that Francesco called me for she was constantly in the forefront of my mind the whole time. She offered to help, but I told her to just relax and take a nap because she's been through a lot this week. I didn't get to talk to her much because when I came back home it was midnight and I knew if I went to check on her Jordan would wake up.

I took a shower letting the water do as much of its magic as it can. But the only thing I could think of was how there's no other magic like Kiiara's touch.

❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
The next morning

It was a Monday, and I spend my Monday mornings with an early morning workout, taking time to care for my body. I showered and reached for a navy blue collared shirt from Armani, black jeans and my black leather jacket that I wear all year round. I was fiddling with my freshly washed hair when I walked into the kitchen. I was too busy fussing with my hair to notice Kiiara.

"Good morning."

I stop at the sound of her voice and turn around to see Kiara sitting on the kitchen island, her legs swinging as she sits. She must've woke up not too long ago because she was still in and oversized T-shirt and sleeping shorts, her hair curtaining her pretty morning face.

"Good morning", I murmur too busy gazing over her just woken up form.

How did she look so effortlessly pretty always?

"Off to work?", she says cocking her head sideways which I found cute.

I nod, grabbing my keys and starting for the door.

"Nile."

I stop again and turn back.

" What about breakfast?"

"I'm gonna get something from the cafe, I'm running late."

She bites her lips in thought at my words.

"What happened?", I ask her.

She looks at me from across the room. "Come here."

Confused but obeying I walk towards her stopping a foot from where she was.

"Closer."

She opens her legs and I stand between them looking at her, waiting for what she wants to say.

But she doesn't say anything, instead she puts both her hands on my leather jacket and slowly takes it off my arms. Her eyes never leave contact with mine, but there was a glisten in her pretty brown eyes.