13

"Do you wanna" Jungkook dragged his words.

"Do I wanna what?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you wanna ride?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung chocked on his own saliva, "Um.. What?"

"Do you wanna go on a ride? In my motorbike? The sun's setting and the climate is good so do you wanna?" He asked.

Taehyung stands there debating with himself. After a moment he nods hesitantly.

Jungkook chuckles, "Are you scared?"

"No..." Taehyung huffs.

"I promise, I won't let you fall" Jungkook said.

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook and tried to sit on the bike without touching him.

"Hold on tight, I tend to go fast" Jungkook said with a smug face.

"Just go" Taehyung said as he placed his hands on the younger's shoulders.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly when Jungkook sped off, "Open your eyes Taehyung"Jungkook yelled so that Tae could hear him.

"No" Tae yelled back and curled his fingers holding Jungkook's jacket.

"Trust me" Jungkook said.

Taehyung felt the coldness of the wind in his face and the way it ruffled his hair, he trusts Jungkook. He opened his eyes, a small smile creeped up on his face. He placed one hand on Jungkook's waist and raised his other hand feeling the wind, he wished he could touch the clouds. 

Jungkook smiled to himself when he saw Tae through the mirror. He never offered a ride to anyone, not his friends, not his family, no one. He didn't know what demon possessed him to offer  a ride to Tae, but he was grateful for it. He enjoyed being with Tae, he doesn't know what's this feeling called, the only thing he knows is that he feels light and happy when he is with him.

Taehyung stiffened when they got to an unknown territory, Jungkook slowed down and parked in a corner. "Relax honey Tea" Jungkook smiled. "c'mon lets go"

"This is the southside, why are we here?" Taehyung asked.

"This place is not that bad, when I used to fight with my dad or get into some trouble, I'll come here, I met a guy here, he was like a brother I never had, he used to take care of me, but he's not here anymore.That was back when I was in middle school. The last thing I know is that he fell in love with someone, but got betrayed. That was the first and last time I saw him cry and be vulnerable. I didn't see him after that. One of the reason I don't believe in Love" Jungkook said as he walked with Taehyung.

Taehyung used to ask Jungkook 'why don't you believe in love?' and Jungkook always replies with ' A lot of reasons, story for another time' and Taehyung never pressured him into saying it.

"Oh, that person really did a number on him huh?" Taehyung chuckled nervously. 

"Yeah, he was some kid, younger than me, also from the south side, we even played together a couple of times, even I could tell that the boy was also into hyung" 

"Did you try to find your hyung?" Tae looked at Jungkook, gripping the bag loosely hanging on his shoulder.

"No, I couldn't find him" Jungkook led Tae through an alleway.

"why? you could look up his name or something" 

"No, we never told each other our names, his name was Jhope"

"Well thats a nice cheerful name, what was yours?" Taehyung blinked.

"Bunny--- " Jungkook said and Tae snickered beside him. "Don't laugh--- it was a cool name, it was because I was fast"