Venom vs. Master Roshi

Start from the beginning

"Wow everyone, looks like Venom had created a-" The Announcer tried to say before getting interrupted.

Suddenly, a black spike shot out of the ground. Roshi narrowly dodged it, his left sleeve getting torn in the process. More spikes began to shoot out, making Roshi frantically hop around and dodge them all.

"Oh, we see Father took a page out of our book." Pistole said remembering their beam struggle yesterday.

"With his own unique twist of course." Launch said shaking her head in amusement.

"Alright. You had your fun." Roshi said, pounding the stone ground with his fist. This caused a bit of an earthquake as Goku shot out of the ground a few feet away and high into the air.

"The ground moved!" Venom snarled. "That earthquake caused to ground underneath to shoot up."

"Glad we avoid it." Goku smiled.

"You shouldn't be." Roshi said as he jumped up after Goku. He tried kick the monkey child, but Goku ended up vanishing in thin air. Goku appeared behind the old man to deliver a punch, Roshi vanished using his own after image technique.

"Alright, you want to play after image peekaboo." Goku said landing on the ground as multiple Jackie Chuns surrounded him. "Then we are happy to accept your invitation!"

Goku sprouted eight black tentacles from his back, which attacked all the Roshis. However, none of them seemed to be the real deal as the tentacles passed through them like thin air.

"Where are you?!" Goku said looking around as he continued to attack in random directions.

"Goku! Our spider sense is tingling!" Venom said worried. "We need to-"

"I'm right here!" Roshi said as he appeared right in front of Goku, delivering a gut punch. Goku crumpled to his knees in pain.

"What?!" Krillin, Oolong, Yamcha, and Puar yelled.

"Oh come on!" Bulma yelled. "That was a dirty trick!"

"You can do it!" Launch shouted. "Your better than this. Stop acting sloppy."

"It seems your friend isn't fairing that well." Nam said, closing his eyes. "If he continues like this, Goku will surely lose."

"Look son, clear your mind. Your thoughts are filled with anger. You should-" Roshi said before receiving a punch that staggered him back. Venom's fist had shot out of his stomach to give them time.

"Goku listen to us. We know you want to fight Master Roshi, but if we continue like this we will lose. Please let us take over." Venom pleaded.

"But it is our turn to fight." Goku thought, his pride taking over.

"Your forgetting the most important thing. Do you know why we are called a symbiote?" Venom asked.

"Because we work together as one, physically and in all other aspects?" Goku answered.

"Exactly! We are Venom! We are Goku! We are one! Now let us out! It is the only way to beat Master Roshi." Venom exclaimed.

Venom emerged with a thunderous roar, screeching out into the heavens. The entire crowd cheered, finally being able to witness the black gooy monster they all know and love back in action.

"Yeah! Time to bring out the big guns!" Launch yelled as the rest of the Z Fighters cheered.

"Here we go folks! Venom has come out to play! What mayhem does this werespider have in store!" The Tournament Announcer shouted.