Part 28

Raven POV:

I was getting ready for people to come over to hang out when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Luna standing there with a big smile that made my heart beat way to fast for my liking. "Hey Luna, come in," I said, gesturing her through the door as I took in a breath to calm myself. "Hey," she said back in a cheery tone.

I walk into the kitchen to get out some snacks ready for the when the rest of the people coming over. Luna sat on top of the counter and I couldn't help but look at her in complete awe. Her hair was so perfectly curly that gave the sense like she just woke up like that and her face held so soft and warm tones that just made me melt.

I grabbed a bowl and went to get the chips to distract myself.

But the because position Luna was sitting in, I had to reach next to her to grab them. This simple action pushed our faces close together, too close, like WAY too close, as in about an inch apart. I stared into her golden eyes that shimmered and she stared back at me. Her eyes darted away from mine and to my lips. I had a mini freak out in my head and grabbed the chips and turned away and poured them in the bowl.

My cheeks were turning bright red so I turned my back to her to regain every ounce of my composure I had left.

Once I finished pouring the chips in the bowl I turned around and Luna was looking down at her feet. I opened my mouth to say something but I was stopped by a knock at the door. Thank the fucking god.

The timing could not have been better because I honestly had no clue what was going to come out of my mouth. I walked to the door and opened it. Lexa and Clarke entered.

I walked back to the kitchen where Luna was still seated on the counter but she looked up when she heard them come in. I could hear Lexa and Clarke whispering about something behind me but I ignored it and got another bowl for more chips.

This time Luna got off the counter when I went to grab another bag of chips. Good thing because I couldn't handle whatever that was again, especially in front of people. Too awkward.

"So what are we going to do today Rae?" Clarke asked. Everyone looked at me. "We can do whatever, watch a movie, play games, anything you guys want" I responded and they all nodded. Lexa and Luna were exchanging weird glares back and forth and me and Clarke looked at each other trying to understand what they were doing.

It's like they were communicating through their own language with their eyes, it was really creepy actually.

Another knock interrupted the awkward silence of the eye conversation that I felt strangely on the outside of. "Thank god" I whispered as I went to the door, dragging Clarke by the arm with me.

"What the hell was that about?" I questioned her as if she knew about what Lexa and Luna were doing. "I have no idea," she said back as we opened the door to greet more people.

Monty, Jasper, Maya, and Harper were all standing there. "Hey guys" Clarke said cheerfully and they entered the house. "Hey party people!" Jasper said as he put a bag of chips and some alcohol on the counter.

My eyes immediately shot to Luna in a panic and she looked the same before we both looked away quickly, avoiding each other's gaze. I went to grab a bowl as Luna drifted to the other side of the kitchen. I could see her eyes on me out of the corner of my eye and I tried to avoid it the best I could.

Clarke came up to me as I was pouring yet another bag of chips into a bowl. Why does everyone always bring chips?
"What the hell is going on with you?" She whisper yelled to me. I eyed Luna quickly from across the room before saying "nothing" quickly. "It is not nothing Raven, what happened before Lexa and I entered?" She persisted, very interested in my answer.