Part 55

Clarke POV:

"I'm going to kill her," I muttered under my breath.

I may have forgotten exactly where I am right now. "What was that?" Raven asked as her and I turned to see all my friends looked at me confused at what I said and why exactly I said it.

"Uh," I said blankly as I looked at them, trying to find any words to explain what I said but I didn't have time for that.

School was about to start and any minute the bell would ring. "Nothing," I answered quickly to them. They all made eye contact with each other at how weird I was acting but I didn't care.

"I'm gonna-uh-" I said, not bothering to finish my sentence before turning my back and walking away from the group.

"What?" Raven called after me in confusion but I didn't answer and just continued to walk away.

Lexa POV:

I walked into the school with my head down and quickly went to get my books from my locker for the classes I'm still not sure why I'm still taking.

"What the hell is wrong with you," someone said. Hmm, there is a lot of room for answers in that question.

I couldn't see their face because of my locker door but I recognized the voice. It was all to familiar to me.

"What did I do this time Clarke?" I asked without looking at her as I fumbled around my locker. "This," she said before I felt sharp pain in my arm.

"Ow," I complained as I used my good hand to grip the part where it hurt by my elbow. I finally faced her as she was the reason for the sudden pain in my arm.

"Why did you do that?" I asked as I took in the sight of her. Beautiful as always. "Because you are not wearing you brace," she said as she crossed her arms. And there it is.

"Hey, hold on. You said I only had to wear it for a short time," I said as I pointed at her.

"Yeah, that means longer than 24 hours," she said, raising her eyebrows with her arms still crossed. "Fair enough," I laughed. I had no intention of wearing the sling though, especially around the school were everyone could see.

"So you are ok then?" She questioned as her arms fell out of there crossed position as she took a more caring posture and tone with me.

"Yeah I'm ok," I told her truthfully. I know she needed to hear that right now. She needed the reassurance.

"Good because I thought you were dead," she said and I chuckled. I looked over at her and she actually looked a little serious.

"You're not kidding?" I asked her and she shook her head. "Why?" I said to her, trying to suppress another laugh.

"I texted you after we left the hospital just to make sure you were okay and you didn't respond back so I got worried," she said shyly, shrugging her shoulders and looking at the ground. I scanned her face and she was actually completely genuine.

I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing at what she said. "What?" She asked as she crossed her arms again. I didn't answer her at first and just laughed again.

I shut my locker door which had been hanging open for the past couple of minutes and turned to look at her.

"Clarke," I said, controlling my laughter and settling down. "What?" She said and her tone was much more aggravated by my laughter especially because she didn't know why.

"Uh, I don't have a phone Clarke," I said, holding back more laughs. She looked like she was about to say something and then she stopped herself in thought.