Part 17

Clarke POV:

I woke up with Lexa in my arms, her head on my chest and our legs intertwined. I looked at the clock and we had school. I started to get up and I saw Lexas green eyes flicker open. Once she comprehended where she was she quickly got up and removed her legs from mine and her head from my chest.

"Good morning" I told her, getting out of bed. She smiled, "good morning Clarke" she said, her voice was raspy and filled with sleep, just by the sound of her voice, my stomach did a loop and I wasn't even looking at her. I turned around to face her and I was captivated by her beauty. Her eyes were lazy and sleep filled, her hair was perfectly messy and her skin was glowing from the sun coming through the window. She looked like a goddess.

She couldn't see me staring before I snapped myself out of it. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. When I came back in, Lexa had her shirt off, a sports bra on and jeans. I had a habit of walking in on her with her shirt off for some reason. She looked at me and smiled, and in no rush to put her shirt on. She didn't seem to care that I could see her bruises, her toned stomach, or her tattoos. Wow, her tattoos.

She slipped her shirt on and we went down stairs. My mom was back from work but she was sleeping for her next shift. I grabbed two apples, handing one to Lexa before we walked out the door. When we got to the car Lexa said "hey can we pick up Luna on the way, I told her I would show her around the school." "Yeah, sure, just direct me to her house." I said starting the engine.

We pulled up to her house and Lexa went to knock on the door. The door opened and I saw the curly haired girl standing in the doorway, pulling Lexa into a hug. Lexa had a real smile on her face and it was hard not to feel a little jealous. Not because I like Lexa, no, I don't thinks so, but because Lexa had an immediate smile when she saw Luna. Or was it because I liked her, I don't know it's too confusing.

Both girls got back in my car and Luna said "hi Clarke it's nice to see you again." She was so nice, all my jealousy went out the window. "It's good to see you too Luna." I said, starting the car again and driving to school.

We arrived at school, Lexa and Luna walked next to me as we made our way to my friends. Lexa didn't look too happy about it but I introduced Luna to everyone. "Hey guys this is Luna." I said and everyone focused their attention to me. "Hey Lun" Lincoln said as he came up to hug her. It was like deja vu but just with another girl.

Octavia once again looked stunned. "You know her too?" She said to Lincoln, not even trying to hide her jealousy. "Yeah, Lexa and Luna have been best friends since before I knew Lexa." He said with a friendly smile. "It's nice to see you again Lincoln." Luna said happily.

Raven was being awfully quiet right now. She usually likes to make jokes to a new person but she was sitting back, taking in the looks of the curly haired girl next to me. Maybe she was plotting what she was going to do. I'm not sure. "Luna, this is Raven, Octavia, Jasper, Monty, Harper, Maya and Lincoln but you already know him so" I said pointing to each of my friends.

"It is very nice to meet you guys," Luna said, but her gaze fell to Raven. I could see Raven blush and I smiled at her. Wow, I really expected a sarcastic comment. "Well I would love to get to know you guys more but Lexa is going to show me around school" Luna said, grabbing Lexa's arm and pulling her toward the entrance to the school, as Lexa rolled her eyes in protest but walked with her.

Lexa was awfully quiet. I don't blame her, she didn't make a great impression the last time. Raven was still standing there, not talking but processing her thoughts. Octavia pulled me aside and said "why weren't you at school yesterday?" Oh that's right, I skipped school to go to the beach with Lexa. Nice job Clarke. "And why was Lexa in your car, AGAIN, with Luna and how do you even know her?" What is this? An interrogation? That was a great question. I couldn't find a lie that supported any facts so I told her the truth, well part of it.