Part 38

Clarke POV:

I woke up with a blazing headache and an extremely sore body. Like what the fuck happened? I looked around and I wasn't in my familiar setting of my room that I had grown used to.

I turned around and I saw Raven laying next to me. As I sat up slightly, stopping myself and the sudden rush of a headache I got from moving. Raven's eyes began to flutter open at my groan.

"What the hell?" She whispered as she brought her hand to her head in agony. "How drunk did we get?" I said very quietly and Raven grabbed her pillow and slammed it into her face to drown out everything.

I looked around and saw a glass of water and Advil on the table next to me. "God I love your girlfriend" I said to Raven as I took the pill and drank the whole cup of water.

"What?" Raven said as she took the pillow off her face to look at me. I pointed to the table on her side of the bed. I saw it and got happy as she took the pill and drank the water, same as me.

We both got up, moving very slowly, and made our way to the kitchen with very many groans in protest.

"Morning" Luna said as she was making a cup of coffee. "Stop screaming," Raven said quietly, rubbing her head more. "Sorry babe" Luna said as she went over kissed Raven's temple. "What happened last night?" I asked, trying to think back to the blank memory that was yesterday evening.

"Alcohol happened," Luna said with a laugh. "Yeah I know that" I responded, not having the patience for her jokes. I sat down in a chair and put my hands over my face. "The highlights please," Raven said as she sat next to me. Luna walked around so she was in front of us both before speaking.

"Well you, drank, danced into oblivion and ate a cookie" she said and pointed to Raven. I laughed but it ended quickly when the pain hit me like a bus that got hit my a truck.

"I vaguely remember eating that cookie. It was quite good if I remember correctly." Raven said and I held back laughter so I wouldn't be in pain again.

"And you drank, told the story of how me and Raven got together, danced and then got Raven said cookie." She said, pointing to me. I laughed very gently this time, as the memories started to come back. "You got me the cookie? thanks Griff," Raven said as she hugged me from the side.

"Anything else we should know before we re-enter society?" I asked Luna. "Yeah probably" she said as her happy face fell a little. Ah shit, something bad happened.

"Lincoln and I almost beat up Bellamy because he wouldn't let go of you," she said. Raven turned to me as if to kickstart her memory and I closed my eyes and got flashes of his grip on my arm.

"Thank you," I said as I put my hand on my head to control the throbbing that had died down slightly but still very much there.

"That's right, that's what led to the delicious cookie." Raven said, snapping her fingers and pointing to me. All three of us all laughed at her excitement over that damn cookie.

"You guys look terrible" my mom said as she walked in. "Thanks mom," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. My attitude was quickly changed when I snapped back into realizing what was important.

"You're here!" I said happily as I got up and hugged her. "Yeah I'm sorry I have been so busy, the hospital has been jam packed lately," she said as she hugged me back. "Hey mama G," Raven called out from her seat. "Hey Raven, hey Luna" my mom said as she released me from the hug.

"I would love to stay but sadly, I have to go back to work" she said as she turned back to me. I frowned a little because my mom has been gone more lately. More than usual and I just miss her I guess.