Part 25

Clarke POV:

"Hey Lexa," I said, walking up to her as we walked through the school parking lot.

It had been a few weeks since the weekend and Lexa had to go home to her house, to her dad. She said her dad was away on a business trip so he wouldn't be there but I was still nervous for her.

"What's up Griffin?" she said with a smirk that made my heart flutter. I smiled nervously but she read my face perfectly. "I'm fine Clarke I promise. My dad wasn't there, he doesn't get back for a few days," she said, trying to reassure me. "I know, I just worry sometimes." I said, playing with my fingers nervously. I do that sometimes when I'm anxious.

"If it makes you feel better, you can take me to the house to pick up some clothes and other things then we can go back to your house" she said, stopping her walk and placing her hand on my arm.My body shuddered a little under her touch.

"Thank you" I said, letting out a sigh of relief. "Anything for you Griffin" she said smiling, then continuing to walk towards our friends. I really love how she has settled in with them.

"Hey guys" I said, happy to see all of them. Lexa just smiled next to me. "Hey" they all said, quickly then resuming their focus on other things. "Who died?" I said sarcastically at the dead response I was just given.

"The new part of the project was given out" Raven said, practically grunting. "Ugh" I responded and Lexa did the same. "What is it this time?" I said frankly irritated as I sat next to Raven and O.

"You have to choose another thing, something you're not passionate about and that is completely different from the first thing you chose." Octavia said beside me. "Then you have to try to perfect it." Raven chimed in sarcastically from the other side of me.

"That sounds like a nightmare" Lexa mumbled and I found myself smiling at her comment. "Yeah it's supposed to show some kind of growth or whatever" Monty said, not looking up from his computer.

"Well great" I muttered to myself but the only person who seemed to be hear was Lexa who grinned.

The bell rang and we all went to our classes. Lexa walked with me all the way to my class. "Don't you have your own class to go to?" I questioned at the door as she stood in front of me.

"I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to walk you to your class" she shrugged. "What a gentleman," I teased sarcastically. She raised her eyebrow at me, "sorry, gentlewoman" I corrected myself.

She stepped closer, placing her finger under my chin and tilting it up slightly. "Don't ever apologize" she said seriously, staring into my eyes. My eyes frantically bounced between her two green eyes, they were so calm and I felt like I was freaking out slightly.

Another bell rang, signaling class was about to start. She started walking backwards, stepping away from me. "See you later Griffin" she said, winking at me and turning away to head to her class.

I stood there frozen, unable to think of anything other than the beautiful girl with stunning eyes that was just in front of me. The teacher had to call my name to get me to come inside his classroom. But during the whole class, all I could think about was Lexa and her electrifying green eyes.

I didn't see her in my biology class that I had next and I got a little worried. It wasn't uncommon for Lexa to skip a class, or school for that matter but I was still worried about her since I saw her this morning.

After all my classes were done and I still didn't see Lexa, I texted her to see where she was but she didn't respond. So I went to the art room to hopefully work on my project since I had time.