Part 65

It has been about 4 years since high school graduation and Clarke was going on her senior year in college.

Things have changed, things have stayed the same.

Its gotten better and worse and honestly, its really just all over the fucking place. So we might as well catch up on what's been going on with our college seniors.

 So we might as well catch up on what's been going on with our college seniors

Raven Reyes, a clinical genius.

She is attending Arkadia University majoring in engineering and minoring in mechanics.

She is currently roommates with Clarke and has been for all 4 years in college. Things have changed a lot for this one, her love life being one of them.

It's safe to say that Raven excelled in college. Even as a freshman, she was one of the smartest people in the school.

She was in all advanced classes and took it with pride because if there was one thing she knew, it was that she was a genius.

She did however hit a few rough patches.

Luna Waters, she got accepted into college back in her old town of Floukru and she studies marine biology as her major

It was unimaginably difficult for her to be so far away from Raven and Lexa, and just all of her other friends.

With both her and Raven studying all the time and being so far away from each other, it made it difficult to find time to text, call, see each other and just communicate in general.

After their freshman year, they blew up into a huge fight over never having time for each other.

It was heartbreaking for both of them with the amount of love that they shared for each other but they broke up, no longer being suitable in each other's lives.

It was arguably one of the most difficult decisions they had to make, but they thought it would be better for both of them.

They thought.

Raven unfortunately fell back into the dark hole that it took her so long to crawl out of.

The destructive habits and actions she used to subject herself to were making their way back.