Part 58

Clarke POV:

I looked up and saw a big smile spread across her face. I laughed because I also couldn't keep one off of my face.

My face was physically hurting from smiling. But I don't care.

The sun was shining through the window as we both stood around the kitchen counter with coffee in our hands like a cute domestic couple. It was sweet and refreshing from our normal.

Neither of us spoke or even needed to speak in the first place because every time we looked at each other, the grin on our faces was too big to hold any words.

"Hey guys," Raven said as she walked up. "Hey Rae," I said, turning to look at her, still unable to contain my smiling with the image of Lexa still in my head.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked with a questioning look, looking at me and crossing her arms.

"What's going on with you? You're like glowing," she said, squinting her eyes and looking more intensely at me like that would help her figure it out.

I tried to remove my smile from my face by biting my lip but physically could not remove it.

I looked over at Lexa from the side and she was smiling at me and I couldn't even try to hide my smile because I knew I would fail miserably.

Raven stood there with her arms crossed as she looked back and forth between me and Lexa, trying to decipher what was going on.

"Oh. My. God. Clarke!" she said as she tilted her head to look at me, her eyes big and her mouth wide open but a hint of a smile playing on them.

I think she figured it out.

"Don't. Say. Another word," I threatened, pointing my index finger at her but the fact that I was still smiling through my teeth made the threat pretty much nonexistent.

"So you did?" Raven almost screamed enthusiastically. I turned my head away and bit my lip to stop the smile on my face again and I almost worked until my eyes found Lexa's and then the joy was too much to contain.

"Hey, what's going on?" Luna said sleepily as she walked up and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek.

Raven didn't answer but just stood there, looking and me with a star struck face.

"What?" She asked, looking at Raven and then to me in question.

"You notice anything different about them?" Raven said, pointing between me and Lexa.

"Well other than the fact that Lexa is smiling, no," she said. Raven turned to look at Luna with a smirk.

"Wait, why is she smiling?" Luna asked as she looked at Raven who didn't respond. She was waiting for Luna to figure it out. Luna looked back and forth between us, just like Raven did until her face lit up.

"Wait...." Luna said, a giant grin spreading across her face.

"Ok, that's enough. We are not talking about this," I said, putting my hands in the air to stop the next sentence from coming out of her mouth.

"They totally did it," Raven whispered in Luna's ear and I rolled my eyes because I heard it. She basically screamed it in a hushed voice.

"Ok, this is great and all, but I got to go babe," Luna said as she kissed Raven sweetly before walking to the door.

"Where is she going?" Lexa asked as she watched Luna walk out the door. "She is going to be with her parents for the day," Raven shrugged as she sat down.

Luna did that. She spends the majority of her time with Raven and staying at my house with her because her parents are always working late.

But at least once a week, she stays at her actual house with her parents. They also go out for 'family dinners' and 'family bonding activities' all the time to make up for their absence.