Part 29

Raven POV:

I was in my car driving to get even more liquor for my already drunk friends. Damn, the things I do for them. I got to the store rather quickly because of the lack of traffic and picked up some beer for my friends at home. As much as I loved them, I didn't get anything too strong just to make sure they didn't have the worst hangover ever.

On my way back, I pulled to a stop at a red light. I was sitting there impatiently for the light to turn as my finger anxiously tapped in the steering wheel.

After what seemed like forever, like damn, I never knew so many cars needed to turn left. Jeez. The light in front of my finally turned green and I put pressure on the gas as my car sped up through the intersection.

I was going straight through the middle of the intersection when I saw a bright light from my left but I was too late to realize it and do something.

It hit the side of my car, sending it spinning. All I could hear was loud metal crashing together and glass breaking. I could feel the pressure of the impact and feeling trapped under the metal, it was suffocating.

When it finally stopped I felt myself fade out of consciousness, letting the dark and empty blankness wash over me. I vaguely remember hearing sirens and muffled voices talking around me but it was just in flashed and waves.

I barely opened my eyes again and I saw someone pick me up. Well I felt my body leave the ground as it felt like it was hanging over something and my limbs fell beneath me. Then my fluttered eyes closed again into darkness. That was all I felt, all I could see. It was all too familiar for me and I was ready to let it consume me once again.

I opened my eyes again slightly that jolted me out of the dark again and I looked around, confused by my surroundings. The sudden sounds vaguely came back and I recognized them as sirens, I looked around again and I realized that I was in an ambulance. "Can you hear me miss? What is your name?" Someone that I had no idea who or where they were was saying to me.

I was being blinded by the light and the sound was rushing through my ears. I tried to speak and I could hear it in my head but I couldn't feel my mouth moving. I couldn't be speaking. I started to feel myself drowning into numbness once again when I was shook out of it again.

"Stay with me there. What is your name?" The voice said again and my eyes finally found the source. It was a kind looking women but serious, she was in a uniform and sitting next to me in the truck. She was an entire from what I could tell my the symbol on her uniform.

"Raven, Raven Reyes" I said mumbling, finally relieved I could make words. But the relief quickly vanished when I started coughing through my words at the dryness in my throat that felt like the words scraped through me as they came out.

"Ok miss Reyes, I need you to stay awake," she said and I tried, I really did. I tried to keep my eyes open but I just couldn't. "Stay with me miss Reyes" I heard as the sound faded out and my vision went black. Damn it, I would be mad at myself if I wasn't fading away.

Lexa POV:

"Wait Luna, explain exactly what happened" I said as I got up and walking in front of her. "A doctor- he Uh, answered my phone call to Raven and- and his, uh, told me she got into a car accident." She said, mumbling through everything and I could see her mind racing.

I wrapped her in a hug to know that I was here, that she could feel my presence before turning to look at everyone else. Octavia was crying into Lincoln's chest. Jasper, Monty, Harper and Maya all had tears about to break the surface.

I turned to Clarke and she seemed to be in shock as well. She was staring straight into nothing and I could see the tears building up in her eyes.