Part 53

Raven POV:

I opened my eyes to light shining way too brightly into them. I closed my eyes immediately, they were not ready for the change in lighting as my eyes stung in pain.

"No, it's too early," I said as I shoved a pillow over my face to get rid of the sunlight. "No it's not," someone said as I felt the pillow being removed over my face and I groaned in protest.

I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the light and I saw the most gorgeous face looking at me. After I opened my eyes she took a few steps back and I got a full picture of her.

Her curly hair was wet but the curls were more defined and bouncy. She was in a bra and shorts and my jaw dropped at the sight of her. Damn my girlfriend is hot.

"Hey," I said and I couldn't help a smile come over my face. I held out both my arms and she laughed a little. I love her laugh.

She walked towards me and I got excited until she grabbed my hands and moved me off the bed. I have been fooled.

I fake pouted my lips at her and it made her roll her eyes and laugh. There it was again. She still had both my hands in hers and she pulled me closer to her body. She took her hands off mine and placed them on my face before pulling me into a kiss.

She pulled away and I smiled as I looked into her eyes. "Better?" She said and I nodded eagerly, still not being able to drop my smile.

"Go get Clarke while I finish changing," she said as she backed away. "Ugh," I said as I left the room, missing the touch of my girlfriend.

After last night at the bar, Clarke hasn't been doing a whole lot. She stayed in her room all night and didn't speak to anyone. I haven't seen her since she left us last night and I have been kind of worried.

"Clarke?" I said as I opened her door. She was in her bed. I walked over to the window and pulled back the curtain. Light invaded the dark room and I heard Clarke grunt and turn over in the bed. Haha, same.

"Come on Clarke," I said as I hoisted her out of her bed. She just grunted but got up anyway. I went back into my room and Luna had finished changing.

"I think I liked it better before," I said as I leaned at the doorway. She turned around and laughed as she made her way over to me.

She slowly lifted my shirt off my body and kissed my lips. I kissed her back before she pulled away. "Here," she said as she handed me a clean shirt. "You're so annoying," I said as I put on the clean shirt and laughed. I have been fooled. Again.

"Is Clarke ready?" Luna asked. "I don't know," I said with a shrug. "I gave you one job Rae," she said with a laugh. "Yeah, yeah," I said as I walked out and went to Clarke's room. She was done getting ready and we walked down stairs to Luna waiting for us.

"Let's go," She said plainly and we walked out.

Clarke POV:

We got to school and met with our friends as usual. I was leaning up against a tree and Octavia and Lincoln joined the group. "Hey," they said as they walked up to us.

"Hey look," Lincoln said as she pointed somewhere behind me. "Hey Lexa!" She said as she waved. I turned my head and she was walking into the school. She turned to look at everyone and Octavia was waving her to come over to us.

She shot me a look before walking over. "We haven't seen you in so long," Octavia said as she pulled Lexa into a hug that she was clearly uncomfortable with.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I just had some stuff to take care of," she responded lightheartedly. She looked so happy and her face held a nice smile. That was most certainly a change from the emotion I received at the bar.