Part 45

Clarke POV:

"Get up losers!" Some shouted as the door flung open.

My eyes were still shut but I knew exactly who it was. I blinked my eyes open and I saw Raven at the door, watching with star struck eyes. As I studied her face more carefully, I realized she wasn't looking directly at me but the person in front of me.

I had my arms wrapped around Lexa and she had her head resting in the pillow, facing away from me. She moved her head a little so she was looking at the door and I sat up so I could see Raven more clearly.

"What Raven?" I said bitterly, I didn't mean to sound so harsh it was just the fact that I was exhausted and she barged in here.

"We have school," she said, not minding my tone. I saw Lexa look at me with a smile and I smiled back softly, forgetting Raven was even there in the first place.

"I can't believe Lexa is the little spoon," Raven scoffed happily as she crossed her arms and chuckled. I sent her a glare and she completely ignored it.

"I don't know what that means," Lexa mumbled as she rubbed her eyes awake.

"What?!" Raven said in shock as she stood up straighter. I was also a little surprised, how did she not know?

"What?" Luna asked more calmly as she walked up behind Raven and entered the room. "This one doesn't know what a little spoon is," Raven said, pointing to Lexa but speaking to her girlfriend.

"Get them to shut up please," Lexa groaned, rolling over to face me and nuzzling herself into my body. I practically swooned at her small actions and how warm her body made me.

"Wait, is Lexa the little spoon?" Luna asked, all too happily as a smile rolled across her face. I rolled my eyes but Raven laughed and nodded her head.

"I still don't know what that means," Lexa said as she finally sat up, realizing they weren't going to leave. "I'm just surprised the kick ass Lexa Woods is the little spoon," Raven said with another chuckle.

"Raven, you're the little spoon," I shot back. Her smile faded a little but she was still so amused that it could never really go away.

"That's because this one is taller than me," she said as she pointed to Luna. Luna agreed but I knew better.

"Raven, you're taller than me but you always end up as the little spoon," I said as I crossed my arms in a challenge.

"That's besides the point," Raven said after a moment of contemplating an answer, shaking her head and Lexa and Luna laughed.

"Whatever, get out so we can get ready," I said and Lexa nodded quickly in agreement. They both eventually left the room with giant smirks in their faces.

I reluctantly got off the bed with a groan and Lexa followed. We got dressed before we went down the stairs. Luna and Raven were standing around the kitchen counter waiting for us.

"Well it's about time," Raven said sarcastically as she saw us. I rolled my eyes at her before saying "let's just go Rae." She nodded and we left the house and got in the car.

We got to school like we usually do before going over to walk to our friends before we had to get to class. The bell rang and Lexa walked with me inside to my locker.

"Don't you have class?" I teased as I closed my locker with Lexa leaning against the one next to mine. "Not as important," she said with a smirk and I let out a small laugh.

"Come on let's go," I said as I rolled my eyes at her answer. I turned around and immediately ran into someone.

"Ow," I said to myself because I couldn't quite see who it was. "Sorry princess," a deep voice said and I knew who it was and groaned internally.