Part 62

Lexa POV:

We were all sitting at school together, waiting for it to officially start. I'm not quite sure why we always got to school so freaking early because we would always end up just waiting for like twenty minutes before we actually had to go to class.

I guess it was just time that we could all be together before the living hell that was school.

"Heyyyyy Lex," Luna said, stretching her words up as she looked at me.

I looked up at her and she had this really wide grin on her face like a little kid holding in a secret.

"Hey, creepily smiling Luna," I said back in the same giddy tone she said my name, as she sat down next to me. A bit too close than usual.

"Yeah what's got you so smiley babe?" Raven asked intrigued.

"Oh, well if you check todays date..." she said, extending her words and trailing them off as myself and everyone else pulled out their phones.

Oh shit.

Shit.

Shit.

"Today is an extra special day because it's-" she started to say before I slammed my hand over her mouth, muffling any other words that might come out.

"No," I said firmly as she struggled underneath my hand.

"What? What?" Raven asked frantically, looking back and forth between us.

All the people around us were watching now.

Luna tried to speak under my hand to finish what she was going to say, but I put more pressure over her mouth so no sounds was able to escape.

"Luna," I said, turning to look at her with a threatening glare.

She went completely silent and still under my hand so I slowly pulled it away from her face.

"If you say anything, I will kill you," I threatened very seriously and quietly as I stared directly into her eyes. I swear I saw her gulp before we both turned back to the table, not saying a word.

Everyone was looking at us, waiting for an explanation as to what on earth just happened.

"Excuse me, what?!" Raven asked eagerly and confused, but I ignored her.

I just looked over at Luna who looked like she really wanted to burst but she held her lips tightly together.

We sat in silence for a while as I avoided everyone's stare like nothing had happened at all. I could feel them all staring at me but I didn't look up at them.

"It's nothing. We are fine. Everything is fine," I said calmly, waving them down but that just made them more confused and desperate to figure out what just went down.

Soon Luna got up from next to me. My gaze immediately darted to her as she walked over to Clarke.

Luna grabbed her arm and positioned Clarke was standing directly in front of her. Clarke was facing me with Luna directly behind her, to the point I could barely see her.

Clarke looked really confused and she actually looked really cute in the moment but I was really trying to focus on what the actual fuck Luna was planning.

"It's Lexa's birthday!" Luna finally blurted out excitedly.

"LUNA!" I shouted after her as I stood up angrily.

I made a move to run at her but that's when she pushed Clarke into my arms and ran away in the other direction.

Dammit.