Part 66

Lexa was making her way to Arkadia University to surprise her girlfriend. It had been a few months since they saw each other in person.

4 months, 11 days, 20 hours, 37 minutes, and 26 seconds, 27 seconds, 28 seconds, and counting to be exact, since they had seen each other in person.

Yes, they text everyday and call and facetime when they can, but it's just not the same.

Clarke also didn't actually know she was coming. She didn't exactly plan it. Lexa just got this need to go and see her and who was she to stop herself?

She pulled into the student parking lot and let out a breath.

She had been sitting in her car for about an hour and a half on the drive to Clarke's college. She got out, stretching her arms and legs before shutting the car door.

She had memorized Clarke's class schedule for the purpose of texting and calling so she wouldn't interrupt her in a class.

But now, Clarke was currently in class for another 30 minutes so Lexa decided to go up to her apartment that was only a block away from the campus to wait for her.

She got up to the building and knocked on the door. She had a key but she did it out of decency and didn't even get the chance to use the key when the door flung open.

"Lexa?" she said. Raven stood frozen in the doorway, a mix of disbelief and happiness resting on her face.

"Hey Raven, you going to let me in or just stare at me?" Lexa teased, a big smile coming across her face.

"Of course! Get in here Woods!" Raven said, opening the door and her arms as she wrapped them around Lexa, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"It's good to see you Rae," Lexa said, pulling away and looking over her body. She looked more mature than she did in highschool, they all did. But Raven still had her fun, childish spirit.

That would never change.

They walked further into the room so Raven could close the door.

"Look who I found?!" Raven said excitedly as she turned the corner. Luna looked up and her eyes widened.

"Lexa!" she said, running over and throwing her body onto her best friend, almost knocking her down.

"Hey Lun," Lexa said into the hug.

She had missed Luna. It had been far too long since they had seen each other and you could only go so long without your best friend.

They pulled away and Lexa looked at the two girls as Luna wrapped her arm around Raven's waist out of habit.

Raven had been rooming with Clarke for the entirety of their college years, they just couldn't bring themselves to separate.

Luna basically lived with them as she spent every night with Raven in her bed.

"I love that you are here but i'm guessing you're not here to see us?'' Luna said, raising her eyebrows knowingly at her.

"Speak for yourself Luna, I know Lexa came here to see me specifically," Raven joked, hitting her girlfriend on the arm.

"Of course, I came to see Raven," Lexa teased, playing along.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm taken Woods," Raven said, sending a wink to Lexa which was very noticeable because Raven could barely wink so the motion was very much over exaggerated.

"But in all seriousness, Clarke is still in her-" Raven started but was cut off.

"-her advanced arts class, I know," Lexa said, finishing her sentence because she knew exactly where Clarke was. Honestly, Luna and Raven would have been shocked that she remembered but then they realized it was Lexa they were taking to.