You said your goodbyes before walking out of the door with kuroo.

You hopped into the passenger seat as you let out a huge sigh.

"So I'm guessing you'll be here more often. Considering my mother seems to love you." Kuroo joked.

"I'll be here more often for you." You smiled to which he put his hand on your thigh rubbing it gently.

"Are you going to introduce me to your family when I drive you home?" Kuroo asked with a slight blush on his face.

"No. My mom thinks I'm with Isabella and Isabella alone. Now's not the time." You said as you gave him a heartwarming smile. "Next time. I promise."

He drove you home and you gave him a kiss on the lips before getting out of the car.

"See you later." He smiled as you walked towards your door. You waved with a smile before closing the door behind you.

"I'm back mom." You said as you walked up towards your room with your bag.

"How was the night with Isabella?" She asked from the bathroom.

"It was fun. We went to the mall and bought a matching set of clothes." You smiled as you dumped your bag on your bed.

"Show me later." She said as you lied down on your bed.

You ate dinner as usual, and did some chores before you took a long warm shower.

You walked out of the bathroom and into your room. The towel fell off of your body as you searched in your closet for a fresh pair of underwear.

You put on a comfortable pair and looked towards your bed.

Kuroos red sweatshirt laid folded on the corner of your bed, while the bag you used for the sleepover was on the ground.

You grabbed it and put it over your body.

You hopped into bed.

You nuzzled your head into the hoodie you were wearing. It smelt like kuroo. You missed him already.

You didn't mind you were wearing nothing but the hoodie and underwear. The thought of kuroos clothes touching your bare skin made you shudder.

'Did he wear this with nothing underneath?'
'Did he sleep in this to get his smell?'
'Does he masterbate wearing this hoodie?'

You stopped. 'Man what the fuck am I thinking?!' You thought as your face turned red.

You were turned on by the thought of kuroo masterbating while wearing the sweatshirt you were currently wearing.

You were lying comfortably in your bed as you took out your phone.

'Goodnight. See you Monday sweetheart.' Was a text from kuroo.

"Fuck." You said out loud.

You went to camera, and held the camera away, taking a cute picture of you in his sweater.

You sent the image to kuroo while feeling an awkward sensation waiting for him to respond.

The response you received was a picture from him back. The picture was in the same type of angle you took yours in, but kuroo held the peace sign up and was smiling big into the camera. Not to mention he was shirtless.

A message followed after.

'I usually sleep wearing that sweater, but I'm much happier knowing you're wearing it. I am kind of cold though.'

You sighed as the tingling feeling in your body increased.

'It's warm. And it smells like you. I don't want to come off as agressive, but I just want to be holding you right now.' You texted as you shook your head.

"Why would I say that!" You said to yourself while sulking.

'Y'know I wasn't expecting myself to feel like this over a girl wearing my hoodie😅' he texted.

'What are you feeling?' You asked as you pulled the covers up to your face again.

'Lots of things. My girlfriend is wearing my clothing. I don't want to weird you out, but there's plenty of things I could imagine'

'Like what?' You teased.

'Stop playing. You know I'm not thinking pleasant things'

You felt your eyes shoot closed as you crossed your legs. You felt a second heartbeat.

Gagahajakoa I know this is a bad place to end the chapter but damn girl you finna do it in his sweatshirt? Okay y/n baby I see u😏

Sweetheart (kuroo x reader) 😉जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें