"Okay let's go." she said as she walked over to the apartment door.

"You've not eaten yet." I pointed out.

"I'll eat in the car."

"Okay." I said as I picked up Lucy's breakfast and walked over to her.

I handed Lucy the bag and she looked inside. I had bought her a blueberry muffin because I know she loves them.

"Thank you so much." she said excitedly before closing the bag.

She surprised me by, rather aggressively, grabbing my cheeks and crashing her lips against mine. I'm not complaining, though. I kissed her back then she pulled away to open the door.

"You might want to cover your face when you open that door." I said to her.

"Why?"

"The press might be out and you don't want the public to know about us yet."

Lucy rolled her eyes and put her hood up, covered her face with the hand holding the bag then opened the apartment door. She jogged down the few stairs as I locked the door behind us. I fumbled around my pocket for the car keys as I walked over to my car. Lucy had her head down as she faced the passenger seat door with one hand grasped around the handle and the other holding onto her phone. I unlocked the car and Lucy quickly stumbled in and pulled her hood down. 

"You look pretty." I said as I pulled the driver seat door shut behind me.

"I look like a mess." Lucy laughed.

"Messy suits you. Any look does, really. Messy. Sophisticated. Modern. Bikini. Dressy. Pyjama. Girly. Boyish. Naked."

Lucy laughed and playfully punched the top of my arm as I started to drive.

"I do not look good naked." she said with a serious look in her eyes.

"To me, you do.

She covered her mouth with the back of her hand that was holding her phone to try and hide the smile forming across her blushing cheeks. Just then, her phone started ringing.

"It's Ashley." she said before answering the call and putting it on loudspeaker.

(( Lucy - L        Ashley - A ))

L - Hey Benzo, what's up?

A - Where are you?

L - On my way to work.

A - Okay.

L - Is that all you called for?

A - Oh, right no. Marlene told me to inform you that you, me and Troian get off work early tonight.

L - Yay.

A - Okay, see you two soon. Bye, Lucy. Bye, Ian. Love you.

Me and Lucy sang a quick "Love you, too." before Ashley hung up.

Lucy opened the bag containing her breakfast and took the blueberry muffin out. She sank her teeth into and chewed slowly then swallowed. She finished the muffin in, what seemed like, a minute then put the empty paper case into the bag. 

"I will have to buy you more of those if I want kisses like earlier." I smiled at her.

"You don't have to buy me food to get kisses." she cheekily said back.