..Fourty..When is it too early to say "I love you"..

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well she doesn't have to be at every match. She has a job-"

"Doing what, exactly?" My friend pressed forward, setting me off in some way. "Before you defend her, just remember that you are not innocent either." Gustavo shrugged, dealing out cards for all of us. My hand slapped on the cards he dealt, pulling to me as I squinted at him. "Bruna still has a hold on you." I could feel all at the table staring me down, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"That was months ago." Just about two, to be exact...I looked at my crappy cards and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, but it affects you today right?"

"It doesn't." I defended myself quickly.

"Then why are there secrets between us Juninho? Half the tine we don't know who you're telling that you see them later." Could he stop? I wasn't seeing Bruna, I really wasn't.

"I care about Ana." I put my hands on the table, and my voice rose.

"But do you care about her enough not to hurt her? She may be shady at times, but you're far shadier." Gustavo asked me as he was suddenly looking up at me.

"Yes." I answered constantly.

"Do you love her enough for that?" And all I could do was stare at him.

Love.

I didn't love her.

Cause love was a fluid concept.

And my definition made me unable to love her, yet.

/Alana's POV/

As I finished with the training with wires connected to me, measuring my heart beat, and my respiration rate, with a million people watching me, all I could think about was him.

A few more minutes and I could call him and here his voice speak to me again.

"Alright, you're done for today Ana. Good rate for both heart and respitory." A catalan nurse asked me as best as she could in english. I smiled, as they took off the wires.

"Thank You." I said while looking up into the night. This nightly practice was tiresome, along with the constant medicals and trainings they had me participate it. Not to mention the three commercials they had me do in order to gain publicity for the women's team.

Of which I had yet to meet.

It was all overwhelming, but I was inching closer and closer to the final step. Actually signing with the team. I had my kit already, with my name on it.

'Alana A.'

Every other day I still had to practice as Andrew, some days he didn't feel like it but he still went regardless. Andrew had found it more fun inside of his new bachelor pad two miles away from Leo, whom I was still living with.

A few officials told me that I needed to move from wherever I was, temporarily, so I could room with two of my teammates in order to build some sort of chemistry with them.

The things that can happen in three weeks, huh?

As the last wire was detached from me, I got a pat from the catalan nurse. I really didn't know her name, and my catalan was really bad. "God bless you dear." She said to me, and I smiled.

"God bless you too." I gave her a pat back. The people watching me waved as I walked down the training grounds turf. The lights on the field dimmed, and I walked into the place. As I was walking, I looked along the walls. Then I heard footsteps following me, and I turned around, not spotting anybody.