You untied and unhooked the bodysuit lingerie and slipped your body into it tying it yourself so it looked proper. The breeze brushed at your exposed nipples and you just looked in the mirror. You turned around showing your ass which was covered by barely any fabric.

You pulled out your phone and put it to camera. You pointed the phone to the mirror, phone covering your face. You placed your other arm over your body to cover your private area. You took a picture.

The picture wasn't for anyone. It was for yourself. To remind yourself you were beautiful. You admired yourself for a little longer before taking off the clothing and putting back on your original clothes.

When you exited Isabella's face was the first thing you saw.

"What took so long girlie?" She smiled.

"I wasn't long. I just didn't know how to take the thing off properly." You said as you swung the lingerie around your finger.

"How are you ladies finding the clothes?" The woman said with a smile.

"Sorry this one was not exactly my type!" Isabella said as she looked towards you.

"Yeah it's too much for me.." You said with a shy smile as the woman took the clothes from you two.

"We'll keep looking." Isabella smiled to which the woman nodded.

"Alright let's pretend we're looking at things then let's dip." She said walking around the store with you following slowly behind.

"Wait girl you into cuffs?" Isabella asked pointing to the wall full of handcuffs.

"I don't know..." you sighed looking at the cuffs with fluffy feathers around where the hands would go.

"Have you really never thought about anything sexual with kuroo? How long has it been? 5-6 months already?" She asked looked at you confused.

You thought about it for a moment. You've been dating Kuroo for 5 months now and you've known him for 8 months. More than half of a year, and you've never really done anything or even said anything.

"Isabella.. I just don't talk to kuroo about that. Plus 5 months isn't a long time." You said to your defence.

"I'm not rushing you or anything don't get the wrong idea. But it's a natural thing for couples to do. Take as much time as you need." She smiled as she put her hand on your shoulder.

"Now let's get outta here." She said tugging your arm to leave the store.

"Kay" you whispered as you left the store.

She brought you into a more natural store next.

"I saw this red track suit in the mirror. Isn't it cute?" She said pointing to a soft looking red crop top and matching baggy sweatpants.

It was cute. You looked for your size and found one left in your size.

"Let's keep looking." You said as Isabella followed behind you as you looked further into the store.

You found many things you wanted, but only decided on the track suit. You looked at the price tag and instantly put it down. "Isa it's $40, 20 each. Ain't no way Im getting this." You said as you gave a smile to show you weren't really disappointed.

"How about you get just the pants? Or just the top?" She suggested.

You took some time before deciding on the top. They matched some cute red panties you have, so it would look super cute to wear it around the house when alone.

You had $10 left for lunch, so you probably could only buy something small.

After paying for the top, Isabella bought the pants, but in black.

"You hungry yet?" Isabella said after the two of you have been looking around different stores for a while.

"Yeah." You responded before walking with Isabella towards the food court.

"You think Kenma and kuroo already ate?" Isabella asked to which you took out your phone.

"I'll ask kuroo."

'You guys already went to the food court to eat?'

You received a message back instantly.

'Were there right now. The malls packed so hurry up so you can sit with us.' He responded.

You were on the escalator with Isabella. Too lazy to say it out loud, so you handed her your phone so she could read it herself.

"Alright alright lets get our food then find them." She said giving back your phone.

You and Isabella had both decided on ordering a quick meal at a Thai in and out little restaurant.

You then met up and sat with the boys.