"Let's go see what these fools are up to," he sighed.

"Yep," I said, following him downstairs.

"Sup pajoros del amor," Carlos smiled.

"Gracias Pendejo," I smiled as me and Chase took a seat on the couch.

"Again with the Spanish," Vinnie retorted.

"Emily I had a dream about you last night," Miley said.

"Were my lips on yours?" I smiled.

"No your lips we're definitely in other places," she smirked.

"That's sus," Vinnie said, shaking his head in disgust.

"Very," Jake nodded.

"But Jake your mouth was-" Miley started but Jake quickly covered her mouth and she ended up mumbling the words in his hand.

That's disgusting.

"So what are we doing today?" Bre asked.

"I need to go to the mall," I said.

"Same," Miley nodded.

"I guess we could all use a mall trip huh?" Vinnie asked.

"Sounds like shit," Chase sighed. "I'm in."

"In."

"In."

"In."

"In."

"In."

"So we all agree?" Miley beamed, "Mall in two hours!"

"Oh god," Jake sighed. We all parted ways, some going home to get clothes, others staying and just going into a different room. We all decided to meet back at Chase's in two hours..

3 hours later....

Miley and I had just parted from the boys and we were heading to Victoria Secret. I just prayed she she didn't bring up any details about her and Jake and what they did last night.

When we got in the store they handed us a bag and we immediately started shopping. I don't even know how many lacy underwear and bras I picked up and threw in the bag but it definitely was a lot. Miley wasted her time by checking prices and comparing different ones and stuff.

"So, last night was interesting..." Miley said abruptly.

"How so?" I asked, playing innocent.

"You've got a mouth on you."

"So do you," I said, not even remembering us making out. Me...? And Miley....? There's just no way, like what type of drugs was I on.

"How did it happen?" I asked, "I remember but I don't really remember."

"Well," she sighed. "You and Jake were about to kiss but for some reason you insisted that you and I kiss and I was like what? But then you placed your lips on mine and we fell deeply into it."

"Wait did you say Jake and.."

"Yep."

"What the hell, I'm sorry."

"No don't tell me you're sorry. Chase was pissed but after you made out with me instead, he calmed down."

"Were you mad?"

"No, not really. Especially after Jake ate me out," she gushed like that was a okay thing to say.

"Enough said, I get it," I nodded.

"Do you though? That mouth and those fingers..."

"Miley," I yelled.

"I'm sorry," she lied.

"No you're not. I actually wanted to be friends with you but it's always going to be about a damn boy with you girls. So fuck off because you don't have to prove to me that Jake is yours because I don't give a fuck."

She looked sorry now but after getting out what I had to say, I paid for my things and left the store. She followed up behind me trying to apologize but I wasn't hearing it. I refuse to be in a fake ass friendship.

Just as I was about to yell again, we ran into the boys.

"Woah, did someone make you mad? Who?" Chase asked, approaching me.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

I turned around to see Jake questioning Miley while she stared back at me.

"I just want to go home," I sighed, wrapping my arm around Chase's torso. He rotated his arm around my shoulder and we started walking off.

"Emily, guess what?" Vinnie laughed, walking alongside us with Vanessa.

"What?" I answered a bit intrigued.

"Vanessa and I are dating now."

"No way," I said sarcastically.

"No seriously they are," Chase said, as if I didn't already know.

"No shit," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well it wasn't official, but now it is."

"Congratulations," I smiled.

"Chase?" a male voice called out, walking towards us.

He was tall and broad, with black lanky curls. He had a septum piercing and tattoos on his neck, collarbone and all up his arms so I just assume he has em all over. He was dressed in dark colors, skinny jeans, rings all on his finger. A different version of Chase basically.

"What's up J?" Chase said, dapping him up. Vinnie went in next, so I guess he knows this guy too.

He locked eyes with me and gave me a damseled smirk. Something about his look sent chills down my body and caused my breathing to impound.

"J this is my girlfriend Emily," Chase introduced.

"Hi Emily," he grinned .