24 training

(a/n I'm planning on writing a Seungjin book after I finish this one, just to let you guys know :D)

"Hanniee~"  He sang while dragging his knife across the walls, destroying the perfectly painted walls. "Where are you? It's not nice to hide from your boyfriend......" His patience was running thin. "I SWEAR TO GOD, PETER! IF YOU DON'T SHOW THAT SLUTTY FACE OF YOURS, I'M GOING TO KILL BRIAN!" 

My breath hitched. I couldn't let him kill Brian. I peeked through my hiding spot, making sure he had his back facing me. I slowly got out from my hiding spot, dragging myself towards him, staring at the ground like it was the most amusing thing on the planet.

"There you are!" He chirped, placing his cold blade beneath my chin. "I'm going to fuck you up for hiding from me." He spat, dragging me to that room- that curse, damn, room- a room I feared more than anything.

"NO! NO! NO! I'M SORRY! I WON'T HIDE-"

"JISUNG!" Minho shook the shaking male awake, with worry-filled in his eyes.

Gasping for air, Jisung's eyes shot open, feeling the beads of sweat trickle down his neck. Not in the right state of mind, he pushed away from Minho, landing to the floor with a thud.

"Get away from me!"

"Darl-" The concerned male stopped himself. "Sung, you had a nightmare. You're safe, now."

Lifting his gaze, he frantically looked around his surroundings. I am in Minho's room. Not in that room. I'm okay. I'm safe. There's nothing to be scared of. He reassured himself, letting his rapid breaths fall into a steadier pace.

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled, trying his best to stay up on his two feet. "I'm gonna go." He opened the door just for it to be closed again. "Min-"

Minho carefully wrapped his arms around his darling, hugging him, treating him like he's the most fragile thing in the universe. "Why are you saying sorry?"

Jisung opened his mouth to close it again. He wasn't sure why he apologized. Maybe it was because it was drilled into his mind at a young age. Apologizing relentlessly, even though he's done nothing wrong. He didn't bother answering the older. Instead, he tried to pry his arms away from his body. Afraid he'll become addicted to the warmth he yearned for as long as he could remember.

"M-minho let-"

"I'm never letting you go." Minho tightened his grip. "So stop running away from me."

Everything in Jisung's body is telling him to run. Run before he gets too attached. Attached to something that he should never experience. Regardless of the screams inside his head, his body wouldn't budge. He felt his body relax in Minho's embrace, melting his touch. A touch that made him feel safe in an instant.

"Thank you." Jisung shyly said.

Minho kissed Jisung's forehead. "This is nothing for you to thank me for."

Oh, how the poor boy didn't know how much Jisung needed this hug. His embrace and warmth.

"No, really." Jisung could feel small drops of tears trail down his cheeks. "Thank you."