Minho panicked. "Why are you crying? Don't cry," He quickly wiped the tears. "I-"

The bedroom doors flew open with a bang, revealing a sweaty, distressed Felix. "JISUNG, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! I heard you screaming and-" He paused, seeing his birthday twin sobbing in his brother's embrace. "LEE MINHO, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He rolled up his sleeves, prepared to punch his brother. 

"I didn't do anything," Minho scoffed, offended. "I would never do anything to Jisung, and you know that."

"Then explain why he's crying while you're hugging..." Felix gawked at the two, eyes urging to fall out of their sockets. "OMG! You two- hugging- this is a dream? Ow," He pinched himself. "OH, MY FLIPPY FLOPS OF FUCKITY SHIT! My ship is sailing!" He quickly took out his phone to snap a picture. 

Jisung pulled away from Minho's embrace, pouting at the lost warmth he emitted. "Felix, delete that."

The said male started to make a run for it. "No thanks, I'm good. Thanks for your offer though!"

Jisung chased after him. "That wasn't an offer!"

The sun was in the process of rising while the eight men were groggily getting out of bed. The only one who seemed relatively fine was Chan. He had a clipboard in his hands, flipping through it. 

"Here's the plan today," He started. "We're going to start with self-defense to warm up our bodies. Then we can focus on the knife, gun, and combat training. Ending with an exercise to extend our stamina. Got it?"

They all nodded, allowing him to continue with their schedule. In which he explained that the Elites would teach the guide the rest of them in the training session. Attacking, shooting, or defending themselves, they'll try their best to teach them all they need before the one-on-one combat spar.

Four hours flew by, where all of them were either learning or teaching combat moves and stances. While learning, Jisung tried his best to remain oblivious and messed up whenever he can- which was every second. 

"This is the order in who you'll be fighting against," Chan moved on to the next thing on the schedule. "I'll be the first one, followed by, Changbin, Hyunjin, Minho, and then Felix. We'll stay in the ring until we've faced all of you. After that, the next person in line will follow."

"Me?" Felix gave his leader a confused gaze. "Shouldn't I be sparing with one of you guys instead?"

Chan shook his head. "You still need to smooth out your moves here and there. It'll be good practice for both sides."

Felix nodded in response, allowing Chan to resume. 

"Jeongin, you're up first." Chan said, getting into the boxing ring. 

Jeongin timidly followed behind Chan, getting into his position, with Chan doing the same. They both circled around each other, waiting for the other to attack. Having enough, Chan whipped out his knife and sprinted towards Jeongin, attempting to slash the younger's neck, but missed by a centimeter.

"YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A KNIFE!" Jeongin kicked Chan behind his knees, causing him to lose balance.

Regaining his balance, he pointed the tip of the blade, at Jeongin's Adam's apple. "You should always be prepared for anything. But sorry bout that, I forgot that I'm not training with those dimwits over there."