Chapter 37, "Rumble Night Pt.1"

Start from the beginning

I looked down at Emily's bare legs, taking in the beauty. I rubbed them smoothly with a smile. I felt the need to be gentle with her now and I just hope I don't go full demon time.

"Stop stalling," she frowned. I brushed my hair back before undoing my pants and pulling out my rock. Her eyes widened and I already knew I was about to enjoy this.

I played with her for a while before I carefully inserted my member. Her hands immediately gripped the sheets as she tried to escape.

"Fuck me," she wailed.

"Okay, I smirked. I grabbed her body and brought it closer to mines making me go all the way inside of her.

"Fuck Emily," I said, rolling my neck back. Once she got comfortable enough, she started moving her body slowly on me. I took in the pleasure of watching her make all types of different faces while I smiled.

"Stop teasing me," she frowned.

I did as she ordered and started thrusting in and out forcefully. She was still a bit tight and I had grown so the only thing I could do was pull her leg to the side and stretch her out.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"You're gonna cum for me?"

"Yes," she nodded, shutting her eyes.

I pounded a little more faster until her legs began to tremble and she came, me along with her. I fell on top of her but she quickly flipped me over and traded spots. I was a bit shocked at first but she just scooted down and laid on my chest like a damn baby.

"If I wasn't hurting before, I definitely am now," she sighed.

"We missed you."

"I see."

I smiled, wrapping my arm around her and closing my eyes.

Later that night....

Emily and I showered and got dressed for this little rumble thing happening. My party days are over but I guess Emily's aren't but that's fine. I stuck with the simple black t shirt and black jeans while Emily wore some blue jeans shorts and one of my black t shirts.

"You look fucking sexy," I smirked.

"You always look sexy so," she shrugged. I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs to meet with Vinnie and of course he only had on jeans with his shirt slung over his shoulders.

"Let's do this people," he said, walking out the door.

Jake's POV

Once I finished getting dressed in my swaggy blue jeans and a white shirt, Carlos and I headed to the the campus. The lot was packed and everyone, I mean everyone was out.

"Now why am I wing manning again?" I asked Carlos as we got out the car.

"Because I'm trying to score this cheerleader and i need you there in case I say something stupid."

"Carlos c'mon man. You're great. Women are into Cochitos like you man."

"Is that a race joke?" he cooed.

"No," I laughed, "Not at all."

He smacked his lips before we walked off and headed towards the actual party. Carlos lead us to a table where we picked up a drink and gulped it down. The liquor wasn't strong but it wasn't lite either. Next we went off to the cheerleaders and sure enough there was Miley.

"What's up chicas?" Carlos greeted.

"I love when he says ChIcKas," the blonde one laughed.

"Hey guys," Miley smiled.

"Sup," I nodded.

"Want to go grab a drink ChIcKo?" the blonde girl asked, smirking at Carlos.

"Sure thing Bre," he smiled. I watched as he took her arm in his and they walked away. He turned around and gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

"Guess he didn't need me after all," I shrugged.

"Guess he didn't," Miley smiled.

"Want to grab a drink or dance?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I smiled as we walked away to the field where everyone was dancing and having fun.

Emily's POV

We arrived at the party about 5 minutes ago and people were already wasted. Chase was hesitant about letting me drink but I convinced him and even got him to drink with me. Vinnie was with some chick Vanessa, so us four stayed together the whole time and just partied away.

"Want to go talk to Jake?" Chase asked.

"Mhm," I nodded not even knowing he was here. Chase wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked a couple feet across the grass.