"Ok, whatever. Once again, you cannot have both, you have to choose!" Cristina explained.

"Choose what?" A voice asked from the doorframe, everyone turning to see Izzie.

The woman was back, apparently aiming for a job in a city nearby and being at the hospital for a procedure.

"My PET scan got pushed back an hour so I thought I'd join you for lunch." The blond explained, sitting down next to them.

At that, Helena discretely rolled her eyes, getting up with her tray, Meredith asking. "Hey, where are you going, Lena?"

"I have post ops to do." She explain, her jaw locked up in anger. "But, honestly, Cristina, I'd choose Mark. I am a woman of many interest, as hard as it might be I'd find another passion. I could learn to live without surgery, but not without Mark. Even if he assumed I wanna be a grandmother."

At that last sentence, everyone but Cristina and Meredith seemed to get confused, Izzie asking. "Is she mad at me?"

"What do you think?" Alex scoffed.

——

"You blew the AVM?" Mark asked, angrily storming into the room Addison was at, after the surgery.

"Not on purpose!" The redhead explained.

"I already told him that." Naomi, Addison friend, informed.

"Well, then what the hell happened?" He yelled.

"Don't yell at her." The woman requested.

"She lost a lot of blood but she'll be ok." Addison explained, Mark taking his hands to his head.

"And the baby?"

"I think he's gonna be fine..." Addison told him.

"You think?" Mark's voice was harsh with his worry.

"I hope, I'm sorry. The AVM is very delicate, Mark, it's directly below the dissection and I-it just blew." She explained.

"I need to see her." He explained, panicked all across his face.

"Ok, look, Mark, she's gonna be in bad shape when she wakes up. She hemorrhaged, I had to open her up, she's gonna look much worse than last time. The last thing she needs is to see you hovering, terrified." The fetal surgeon explained.

"Well, what do you expect me to do?!" He asked.

"We should just go take a walk..." Naomi suggested

"Naomi, don't talk to me like I'm a child, I'm not twelve years old!" Mark snapped, his voice raising yet again. "I need to call Lee."

"I don't think we should be calling anyone right now, Mark." Naomi suggested.

"Let him call her. Lena can calm him down." Addison asked, Mark going out to the hall and picking up his phone.

——

Helena was unpacking some things she had bought for Sloan's baby when she heard her phone ringing, putting down the toy she was currently holding, she reached for it.