"You're wound up Addy, just admit it."

"Bizzy is a lesbian." The redhead let out.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"My mother is a lesbian, which means the captain wasn't a cheater. It was all a sham, my whole childhood, everything I believed about my dad, my mom, love, marriage... it's all turned on his head. So, yeah, I'm a little... wound up." Addison explained. "Your turn."

"Lee and I are fighting." He sighed, sitting on the couch. "I asked her to raise Sloan's baby with me. Or, you know, raise her with me and Sloan. A-And maybe not ask... I might have told Sloan before I asked her."

"You didn't ask her if she was ok with raising your granddaughter in her own home?" She scoffed. "Besides, she's a little young for that, don't you think?" Addison asked, furrowing her brows.

"Do not take her side!" Mark asked, huffing.

"I'm sorry."

"It just sucks, you know? I mean, we've had a few disagreements here and there but we've never fought, not like this. And I never meant to assume o-or disrespect her like she says, I just... I was so excited." He sighed, reclining on the couch. "Your thing sucks too. Bizzy's a lesbian?"

"Thank you!" Addison let out, sitting in the couch by him. "But, for what it's worth, Lena loves you. That girl loves you and I know you love her too. You'll figure it out."

"Yeah. I should text her." He answered, leaving the room to tell Helena that Addison had agreed to do the procedure.

——

"If you had to choose between the thing you love, surgery, and the person you love, you which would you choose?" Cristina asked her friends as they had lunch in a lab, Meredith practicing for her surgery on a cadaver.

"Alex would choose Izzie, right? Because you two are gonna get back together." Meredith asked.

"Shut up." Alex told her between bites of his sandwich.

"I'd choose Mark. He'd never make me chose and that's why I'd choose him. Even if I'm pissed at him right now." Helena told them.

"Baby Einstein, we all know you're lying to yourself right now." Cristina told her, Helena shooting her a look.

"Why do we have to choose?" Jackson asked.

"It doesn't matter, you just do!" Cristina told them. "Surgery or love?"

"I want both." The man shrugged.

"That what I said." Meredith informed, Helena nodding in agreement.

"No, you can't have both."

"Why the hell not?" The boy questioned.

"Why the hell is he here?" Cristina asked, scoffing.

"Because he's nice. We're friends, so he's here." Helena shrugged, Jackson taking a bite of his baby carrot with a grin.

"Plus, I said he could be here. He's scrubbing in on the Whipple." Meredith explained, Jackson smiling up at her too.