The train ride and being late

Start from the beginning

Lizzie: look at you two my Nephew and niece going to Hogwarts.

Harry: Aunt Lizzie. I mean umm

Lizzie: It's fine Harry I will allow you two to call me that. Forget the Professor P.

(Y/n): why are you riding the train? Can't you use magic to appear there?

Lizzie: I can, but I like riding the train more. Any ways I want to see your guys reaction when you see the school.

They both nod their heads and then the train began to move. A little bit after the train began to move Ron opens the compartment door.

Ron: do you guys mind everywhere else is full.

Harry: not at all.

Ron sat down next to me. I smiled at them and looked out the window.

Ron: I'm Ron by the way Ron Weasley.

Harry: I'm Harry Harry Potter and this is my sister (y/n) Potter.

(Y/n): sup

Ron: so is it true do you two have the the...

Ron was pointing to his forehead.

Harry: the what?

Ron: scars?

Harry lift up his bangs followed by (y/n). Ron said wicked. I looked over to Ron and smiled a bit.

Lizzie: ready for Hogwarts you three.

Harry: I'm a little nerves Aunt Lizzie.

Ron: wait Aunt Lizzie. Does that mean you're.....

I let out a sigh and nod my head.

Lizzie: Elizabeth Potter their aunt in the flesh.

Ron gasped and said wicked. I wouldn't show him the scar cause I will have to move my cloak and top part of my dress. Right when I was about to say something the trolley lady appeared.

Trolley lady: anything off the trolley dears?

Ron: no thanks I'm all set.

Harry: we'll take the lot.

Harry pulled out some of his money he got from Gringotts. I helped them set the treats up. I was munching on a liqourish wand and reading a book to pay attention to what the kids were talking about. I then heard the door open again. I looked up and there was a girl with bushy hair.

???: has any of you seen a toad a boy named Nevill lost it.

Ron: no.

I looked to Ron and saw he had his wand out.

??: oh you're doing magic let's see then.

Ron: sunshine daisy bottom mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow.

Nothing happened and I giggled a bit. The girl walked over in front of Harry.

??: you sure that's a real spell I have been practicing some for my self and they love me. For example

She pulls out her wand and points it to Harry's glasses.

???: Oculus Reparo.

Harry removed his glasses and placed them back on when he saw they were fixed. He looked at Ron and his sister then back at the girl.