Chapter 122: Yohohoho~

Start from the beginning

Koshiro: I- I don't teach hos to be a pirate.

Students: For real ?! Don't lie to us, sensei !! Whoa, I want to be a swordsman like him, too !

Koshiro: 'Sigh, he's such a bad role model. The Judicial island incident took me by surprise, but Zoro, I don't see any doubt in you. Whomever you become, as long as you treasure your swordsmanship, that's enough...'

Students: Sensei, don't lie to us !

Villager: Nojiko ! Everyone on the island is talking about that incident !! Nami-Chan has become sexier again.

Nojiko: Ahahaha... Silly, it just shows that she's a criminal. Gen-saaan. Here, your tangerines.

Genzo: What, you brought them over again ? I told you I'd buy them at stores !!

Nojiko: My, don't be a stranger, take them. Nami and I think of you as our father, you know.

Genzo: Whatever...

Nojiko: Well ? What are you doing here ?

Genzo: i'm trying to call and protest to the marine HQ with a Dendenmushi, but it won't connest !! How can we let such an obscene wanted poster be shown to the entire world ?! She'll get more suitors than bounty hunters !! Unforgivable !!

Nojiko: But you really like the picture yourself, don't you ? You enlarged it so much... But it's okay, isn't it ? It means they are keeping the promise with you.

Genzo: ... yeah, they are !! But that's the problem with those pirates !!

Nojiko: then would you rather have a stern-looking picture ?

Genzo: No, that's unforgivable !!

Kureha: HIEEEEK HEE HEE HEE HEE !!

Villagers: GYAAAH, Dr.Kureha is coming down from the castle !! She's riding Lapahn !! Watch out, stay away !!

Kureha: Are you happy, kids ?! Dalton ! What the hell did you call me for ? i'm busy !!

Dalton: Hello. Sorry, Dr.Kureha. I really wanted you to see this.

Villagers: Dr.Kureha !! Don't talk to the king like that !!

Kureha: What ? You wanna hear the secret of my youth ?

Villagers: No, we didn't ask for that !!

Kureha: First of all, Dalton, why don't you live in the castle like kings do ? I'll rent you a room.

Dalton: No, I prefer this village. I've gotten used to it. And I like the rice with chestnuts.

Kureha: ... My, my, my. Would you look at these Strawhat kids...

Dalton: They put out wanted posters after the incident from the other day...

Kureha: Chopper... I presume the amount is some mistake, but... Hee hee hee hee. I don't care as long as I can see his face. it's the best possible news I can hear about him...

Grand Line, the island of white Soil, Vertigo:

Revolutionist: The rebellion at Centaurea of South Blue ended in triumph. Another Kingdom taken down... This is great !! With North Blue from the other day...

???: Don't enjoy this victory. This is a war.

Revolutionist: Ah... S- Sorry.

???: ... Who is this ?