Finishing up on her patient, Helena dropped the chart at the nurses station, turning to walk over to Mark.

"Hey, querido, I just finished up on Mrs. Hernandez. Do you want some- oh, hi!" She let out, noticing the blond girl standing by her boyfriend.

She gave the woman a soft smile, however, noticing the panicked look on the man's face, her smile started to fade a bit. She furrowed her brows and tilted her head, looking at the girl in front of her and she realized the resemblance between the two, her eyes switching between Mark and Sloan.

"Oh, Deus." She let out, her hand shooting up to her mouth in realization. "Please tell me you're cousins..."

——

Helena paced around an on call room, after having shoved Meredith and Cristina in it with her. She rambled nervously, her hand up to her necklace.

"She's eighteen! Eighteen!" She let out, her breaths shallow. "I mean, I was six when she was born. Six!"

"You did know Sloan was old when you started dating him, right?" Cristina let out, Meredith nodding along. "I mean, you did know he's, like, fifty or something."

At that, Helena let out a gasp, moving to smack the girl's head. "He's not fifty! He's only fourteen years older than me and, yes, I knew. I just wasn't expecting him to have a daughter, let alone one so close to my age!"

"I mean, you are a baby..." Meredith shrugged.

"Well, I sure was a baby when she was... conceived." The Portuguese girl let out, still pacing around the room as her two friends stared at her from the bunk they were sitting at.

"Sloan is a retired man whore, he probably has, like, fifty kids." Cristina snorted, Meredith shooting her a reprimanding look.

At that, Helena's eyes widened and her face became a bit pale as she began Portuguese raving about the situation.

"Congrats, you set off the Portuguese ranting." Meredith joked, Cristina speaking up over the monologue.

"Hey, I was joking, Baby Einstein. Just joking." She reassured, the girl stopping her pacing to stare at the women.

"I am going to stress cry now, you can go." Helena told them, tears already filling her eyes.

"Let's, I don't know how to deal with the tears." Cristina told the blond, patting Helena's head before the two left, the girl sitting down on the bunk bed and burying her head in her hands.

——

Helena was helping Callie and Arizona out in the kitchen, cooking at the ortho surgeon's apartment, where they were going to have their thanksgiving dinner.

The girl was chopping up some vegetables as they heard a knock at the door, looking up to see Mark enter the room.

"Hey!" All three women let out, soon seeing Sloan walk in behind him.

"Hey!" The blond girl greeted.

"Hi." Helena shot a smile back.