But one day her struggles came to a halt.

The little Bela was working at a small Dhaba to keep themselves fed, nothing big but she was told to clean tables and wash dirty dishes and other utensils.
But after all, Bela was still an underaged for such work, she could not take the work load being empty stomach for days...her entire body was shivering in cold without any woolens or anything to cover and on top of that the cold water used to clean the utensils were only adding to her misery. Suhani was also helping by stacking the plates but both the sisters were too weak to work.

And soon their bodies gave up and both the sisters fainted on the spot.
Crowd gathered around them....some panicked....some wondering who they were....but none came to help.

Soon a couple joined the crowd too and looking at the girls they immediately reached to them and began to check on them as they were doctors.

When Bela opened her eyes, she looked everywhere like a lost child and when she realised Suhani was also there on a bed beside hers, she cried. The nurse immediately called the doctors and walked in Ramesh and Kripa, Suruchi's parents.

Yes, They were none other than Mr. & Mrs. Kapoor.
And since that Day Bela and Suhani had them as their guardians and guides.
Dr. Kripa wanted to take the girls to her place but Bela denied the help. She instead requested the couple to drop them to an orphanage that she knew through her late mother. Ramesh was so impressed with her courage and pride that he decided to sponsor both the girls.

Time passed and both the girls grew up. Suhani still got better but Bela could not come out of the trauma she had to face....most of the nights she had nightmares but she never talked about it. Dr. Kripa noticed her aloofness but Bela always put up with a brave face and smile.
Both of them were intelligent and soon Ramesh called them to the city for further higher studies.
Impressed with the couple, Bela chose medical profession. One more reason was that she wanted to help those who had suffered and Suhani chose engineering. Both the girls became close to the doctor couple and Suruchi was their best friend.
It was during the college days, when a few seniors had tried to rag or pursue Bela, she had turned violent and had fainted. Suruchi found out about her nightmares and she tried to take help from her parents.
Ramesh had consulted with his psychiatrist friends and they found out that Bela suffered from severe depression and Androphobia, which is defined as a fear of men. Bela never spoke what all she had endured but the doctor couple got some ideas.
Kripa helped Bela come out of it as a doctor...as a mentor and soon after regular therapy sessions, Bela began to come out of her shell.
She learnt that this world is filled with sick bastards and if she had to survive, she must fight back.
And Ramesh also encouraged her to voice out her opinion and soon Bela was a well groomed and confident girl.
And she knew how to stand against the evil.

And she had done exactly the same whenever a man had tried to harm her!

And this time it was her own so called Husband.

And this time he had crossed all his limits.
Whatever she had endured in last 48 hours because of her husband, she could not take that.
He was insulting, abusive and violent and much more!

And she would be damned if she did not put up a fight and let him feed on her sufferings!

And thus she did what she could do!

At a police station

Officer I am warning you, you are committing a mistake!
You know for a fact that you can't even keep me in jail for 24 hrs.!

You do know who I am!
It will take just one phone call and this whole police station of yours will be in trouble!
So it's better you drop these formalities!
Or, you will pay a heavy price for this! - yelled a frustrated Nakul

Yes the Great Nakul Mahendra Trehan was behind the bars...!

And the reason was Bela!

So guys that is all for today!

A cliff hanger!
*Evil Grins*

It's been two days and from last incidence in the story when Nakul had tried to rape Bela.
But suddenly what happened that Bela took such a strong step?
Why did she put him behind the bars?
And how?

I know you all must be having so many questions and relax all your questions will be answered in the next update and I promise it's going to be earlier than you expect.

See you soon!

Comment, Vote, Share!
And give your reasons too for Nakul being in Jail.... Hehe... I think I would love that!

Bahbye!