25

Cade

This girl will be the death of me. In all of her beauty, she drives me fucking insane. Kill her? Was she batshit crazy? As if I could even touch her in a harmful way, what the fuck was she doing to me? I was a man of power, people feared me. But this girl she- she did something to me, just being in her presence I can't see her hurt. And fuck she saw me doing lines. Shit, this got deeper than it should've been the entire time.

Now she was my responsibility. Fuck this dude, I don't need to be someone's babysitter. But if I don't protect her, then Jax or Derek will definitely go after her. Shit even thinking about them touching her makes my jaw clench up to the point I could break my teeth from holding them this tight together. I should've never sought her out in the first place, all she is becoming is a burden.

It surprised me when she rounded that corner and saw me, I was impressed she had picked the lock. I was also shocked by my lack of skills to do a sweep of the office and make sure there weren't any small pins or paperclips she could use, but at least now I know to always check before leaving her somewhere. She had fight in her, it was admirable. But it was also annoying as hell. If I had known she'd be this difficult, I wouldn't have ever talked to her at all.

There was just something about her dark brown hair and light brown eyes that painted her tan skinned face with the freckles that danced along the bridge of her nose, that I just couldn't stop thinking about. And the way she reacted to me whenever I was remotely close to her, the way her breathing picked up and I could practically feel her heart beating out of her chest. She was drawing me in like some sort of drug, and the drugs I was used to weren't working to get rid of her.

It infuriated me the more i thought about it. And when I had left her there just an hour ago, I ran straight to the club. I was in need of a good fuck, and any woman here would be happy to supply. Why should I spend my time waiting for some virgin to decide she wants to be fucked? It was pointless, and I didn't give a shit. Besides I knew if I did fuck her; she would become too attached. Maybe more so than already, and I definitely could not handle that.

I called Jax and Derek telling them the plan had changed. It was no longer about making her fall in love with me; it was about her surrendering. All she had to do was a couple favors and I would protect her. Shit I would probably protect her anyway. It was mind shattering the way she could fuck with me. I mean I'm Cade Walker, I don't do well with losing control. And I'll be damned if I let some prissy little miss perfect ruin my reputation.

Sure I would still break her heart, but I would at least get what I wanted. I needed her to submit to me, to realize that I'm the one in charge. Once she did that I could let her go, that's all women were good for in the first place. Sex and submission. Without that, she was no use. At first I had thought once I fuck her I'll be fine, but now it was a matter of not only taking her innocence but making her beg me to be the one to take it. And then of course leaving her in shambles.

She would be protected though, I wouldn't let anyone get to her because like I said she was my toy. She wasn't for anyone else to control, I was the only one in charge of her. The sooner she realizes that then the sooner we can get the fuck on with our lives.

My 'partners' were so obsessed with having her under our control because she was so new to the city that no other industries knew of her yet. They had also taken a liking to her looks, which she was fucking perfect so I don't blame them. The main draw of course was that she seemed to be interested in me, and then when I got angry with her it gave her incentive to go the police about threats. If she would've done that then my company would've fallen apart, which the boys would never allow. I took one for the team really, I decided I would babysit her and stick with her stubbornness until she agreed to help out the business.