17

Cade

Fuck. How had I messed up this bad? I was high off my ass that night. I don't even remember what all I took or did. Coke? Heroin too maybe? But fuck. When she brought up those nightmares it was like it'd been released. He had been released. There's no doubt in my mind I scarred her for the rest of her life.

I just needed to see her. Fuck, when that car hit her. I ran after the driver and beat him until his nose was broken. It was my fault though. I shouldn't even give a shit. People have died countless times, at my hands, and I never looked back. Why was she so goddamn different. I swear if I just fuck her once, I'll be good. It was all about the chase. Once I got her, I could let go.

I don't know how many calls or messages I left her while she was in the hospital. I had been getting updates from Jen, at first I was nervous to ask her. But it seems she has no idea what went down in that alley. And fucks sake it better stay that way, I may be able to let E go, but I will kill a bitch.

Estella didn't realize who I was. She was new here, hadn't spent much time reading up on me. I knew all about her though, from the number on her moms front door, to the color shirt she wore on her 13th birthday. What? I'm not a stalker or anything, I just dig around when I find someone worth digging for. She wasn't worth anything really, it was more so the fact that I could play with her. When I learned she was a virgin, shit did my mind go places.

I could play with her, scare her, taunt her, take her virginity, and leave her broken. I'm not sure why I had been so cruel, but it was easier than allowing myself to care for someone. I would kill to see the look on her face when she found out I fucked her to break her. It would be priceless, and I happened to love it that way.

Id never been with a virgin before, it was purely matter of circumstances. I had just never come across one. But Christ did I know this would not be my last, they're like heaven for a guy like me. They wet so easily, they beg, they're desperate, and they get attached so quickly. Attachment normally would bother me, but with her, I needed it. I needed the power over her, so that I could be the one who left her in pieces. Not some shit bag named David, oh yeah I knew all about him too. Actually had him beat up for the way he treated her.

Not that I care for her, I just hate men who treat women like shit. That's ironic. Shut up. She had been driving me nuts though, the way she paraded around in her skirt. That night went so far so quickly. I hadn't meant what happened in the alley. I had wanted to just tell her to not talk about my shit. But when she slapped me, I lost control completely.

The devil had already been released, and he hated being touched. That was the last straw. I acted out on what he wanted. I scared the shit out of her. Told her I would have her dead, I wouldn't. She hadn't done anything worth deserving death, however if and when the time comes, then maybe she will. Either way I needed to clear shit up before she ran off to the police.

Last thing I needed was those scumbags digging around, my company would fail. Which means my 'other' company would fail. And I couldn't have that, I couldn't have some little girl getting in the way of my business. Like I said business and pleasure don't mix well. But she was no pleasure, she was something I needed to break. To put her in her place. To really scar her, for good this time.

~~

I hadn't expected her to agree to meeting with me. But the plan needed to begin. She thought I was some man that she could fix right? Well I'll giver her something to fix; her heart. When I'm done with her she'll be wishing I had just killed her in that alley. It was cruel, it was torture, but I lived for that shit. Besides, anything to feed the devil right?

I had set up to meet with her in about an hour. She wanted a public place, which I don't blame. I did threaten her. So it made sense that she was scared, which she should be. I can't have someone thinking I'll take mercy on them, no I wasn't that man. Sure I'd never hit her, but I could still have her taken out in the blink of her pretty little eye. Jax was the only one who knew about her and what went down. I had told him the night it happened, when I had gotten home.

~~

"Jax. I messed up bad. I think the cops are gonna come for me."

"Shit dude. The fuck did you do?" He wasn't shocked I had done something. "They can't find out about the company Cade. It's not just your ass on the line. We, your people, have lives you know." He wasn't wrong. I had been stupid, letting someone as small as her get to me.

"Relax. I have a plan. A ruthless one too. I'm gonna make her fall in love with me." It was perfect.

"How is that gonna solve the cops dude? If they find the industry, if they figure it out then we're all fucking dead." He was worried. Rightly so too. But he needed to trust me.

"Do you not trust my word Jax? Do I need to teach you something about loyalty?" I nearly broke my phone from holding it so tight. I hated when people didn't trust my word, I wasn't a liar. Not to the ones who were important at least.

"Yes I trust you boss." He said calmly. Too calm. He was scared. Wouldn't have it any other way though, how else would I stay in charge?

"Good. Now let me explain my plan so you can help me make sure no one ever finds out about US." He knew exactly what I meant by us.

~~
It was only a couple minutes before I had to be at some diner to meet up with E. I had to stop calling her nicknames. She was little miss perfect and it pissed me the fuck off, which was partly why I called her princess because I knew it pissed her off in return. But I had to stop, I either had to go with Jax's plan or continue with mine. And I had a feeling which I would choose.

[ okay. I don't like the way this chapter turned out, it's always so hard for me to write in Cades perspective. I also think I'm gonna take a break from writing until later tonight, give the new chapters a chance to settle in. Thank you guys so so much for reading! Please comment or vote so that I can get some feedback! <3 ]

Through The Stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें