8

Estella's POV

Wow. I knew he hated me but that hurt. He was so rude. I have no idea where he thinks he can talk to someone like that but it was so cruel. Calling me a slut? Are you kidding!? It's unfair. How can someone like him— with a new girl every night— look at me and call me a slut!? I only know he's with a new girl every night because Jen told me. After I talked to her about seeing him, she told me his name and everything. Cade Walker. And sure he was a hottie, as I've said before. But damn right he wasn't getting in these panties. I thought about it sure. But I would never let someone so cruel and arrogant take advantage of me. After all, if he saw me dancing like he said he did, then why didn't he do anything about Jason?

What type of dick doesn't care when a man touches a woman like that? It's stupid and ridiculous. I mean yeah I'm not his problem but it pisses me off that he was watching and just let it slide. Either way I don't give a crap what he thinks. He's rude and disgusting. So disrespectful too. Whatever. I don't need my thoughts consumed with him. He's awful, yes awful. His looks are probably the only thing getting girls in bed. He's so hot though isnt he? Oh my god, stop Estella Josette. That is not how you need to be thinking. He's not hot. He's gross.

But him in a button down black shirt and those dark blue jeans he wears, any girl would melt. Oh my goodness what am I thinking? I immediately text Jen and Ruby telling them I need to go out tonight.
Sure let's do it- Ruby
Yeah I'm down- Jen
Perfect. Now I have a distraction. I message them that I'll meet them at the bar. I don't want Jen picking out an outfit again. I felt way too ugly in the purple dress she chose.

Once I get off and head home, I browse through my closet and settle on a tight black skirt with a pretty red tank top. It's low cut but still modest enough to keep me sane. I add some necklaces and head to the bar. It's the same bar we went to last night, but I don't mind. Maybe Cade will be there! Stop. I nearly growl at my inner thoughts. I don't want to see him right? He's a jerk.

~~

When I get to the bar, Jen orders me a drink and once again doesn't tell me what it is. I chug it at their request and as soon as I place it down I see those piercing green eyes looking at me. It's him, it's Cade. Why is he staring? I take two shots of Vodka, and I lost count of how many other shots I took. But I decide I'm confident enough to tease him. So I head to the dance floor and do my best to sway to the music. I've never been a flirt or a tease, so this is all new to me.

However, when I can feel his gaze, I know I won. I swing my hips against some guy who has appeared behind me, I don't mind though. It draws more attention which is exactly what my drunken mind needs right now. Slowly I see Cade coming towards me. I don't know what I'm going to do but something in me tells me he isn't coming towards me.

Suddenly, the guy is pulled from me and I'm lost for words.
"What do you think you're doing? I was having fun" I say slurring some words. But I'm sure he gets the point.

"You're too drunk. I'll take you home" what the shit balls? He's not taking me anywhere. No way.

"Fuck you. You're a jerk, I don't need you." I spit at him. In hopes it'll turn him away.

"Is that why you've been aching for my attention all night? Dancing and making sure I was watching?" What? How did he know? Was I not subtle? I thought I did a pretty good job at hiding it.

"I- I wasn't trying to get your attention. I was dancing f-for fun." I hate how nervous he makes me. It's like I can't form sentences around him.

"Right. Listen princess, just let me drive you home." As if I would ever let him! He's not someone I could ever trust.

"No thanks I'm good!" I reply all chirpy. He'll leave right?

"Listen. I've watched the guys stare at you. If you wanna fuck them then do it, but if not then let me take you home. Christ you're a slut" what the fuck? How could he do this? He acts all nice like he cares and then calls me a slut which I'm so not!

"For the last time. I'm not a slut. Stop calling me that. You're a lifeless jerk who thinks ever girl wants them, well news flash, this one doesn't!" I yell at him. Wow I found a new confidence in me that I never knew I had. "Fuck off, kindly." I finish.

"Whatever. I was trying to help. But you wanna do this the hard way." He scoffs and then lifts me over his shoulder. He drags me out of the bar. I don't know this man, what am I doing??

"You're kidnapping me. I'm gonna call the police!" I scream and squirm under him. He puts me against the wall when we reach an alleyway. His arms are on each side of me. It's like I can't move.

"Princess. 'Kindly'" he mimics me "shut up. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to protect you" yeah or fuck me. Would I be opposed though? Oh stop Stell.

"I don't need your protection jerk." I tell him with confidence in my voice. He looks down at me, heavily breathing, and turns away.

"If you want to go in there and rub it in my face by fucking that guy, then do it. But I swear to god I will beat the shit out of him. Okay princess?" He presses closer towards me. What? What is happening? He hates me. Right?

"What is your problem? You hate me!" I can't help the tears stinging the back of my eyes. Why does his opinion matter!? It makes no sense. Suddenly he steps back. It's like my words finally pulled him out of his head.

"Whatever. I'll call you a cab." He says. And honestly I shrug it off. If I would've talked to David like this, he would've left bruises on me.

When the cab arrives I get in almost immediately and wave goodbye to him. I can't imagine he actually cared. He probably doesn't even wanna fuck me. Which I don't blame him. I'm an average girl and nothing compared to the girls I've seen surround him. I quickly text Jen that I'm on my way home and I leave it at that.

~~

When I finally get home, I crash as soon as I hit my bed. And with that the night is gone.

~~

[ okay. What do you think? I'm not sure I love this chapter but they needed to talk again. And was Cade being his normal self? Do you guys think he'll feel worse about how he treated her? Anyways Thank you! <3 ]