7

Cade's POV
Last night

I arrived at the club immediately seeing her. The girl from the cafe, the girl from the plane. Goddamn why was she everywhere? What the fuck was she wearing? Christ she looked good. She was in a purple dress that hugged all of her curves. And her tits were perfectly perked up, it didn't seem like she was wearing a bra. The dress cut so short you could see the warm flesh of her thighs. Damn she looked good. She seemed so nervous and innocent.

I suddenly remembered back to the coffee shop where I nearly made her cry just from a few words. Yet watching her now she seemed confident in herself, like she was letting go of something. Girls formed around me and I lost sight of her while she flooded into the crowd. She started dancing with some man, intimately too. It pissed me off. I'm not sure why. I don't really give a shit. I'm sure I can get in her pants by a simple wink.

"Omg Cade! It's Valerie. How are you baby?" Fuck. This girl. She was one of my sluts from a while ago. I had fucked her multiple times but only because she came around to the bar a lot.

"I'm not your fucking baby Val." I cringed at her name for me. It was gross. Never would I be called something like that.

"But baby I know you miss me!" She was blocking my view now. My view of... shit I never asked her name. I remember an E on her name tag from work, maybe Emily? No that's definitely not it.

"Valerie. Fuck off. I'm not in the mood." She finally scoffed and left. Swaying her hips so I could see, and she was hot yeah but I didn't want her right now. I was focused on this girl dancing and grinding on some guy. For some reason, my fists clenched at my sides. And as more girls surrounded me I was stuck looking at only her. I just needed to fuck her right? Once I fuck her and get what I want, I can go back to fucking other girls.

I mean it was often that I saw a girl and wanted to fuck her so I did. What was different now was how badly I hated the guy she was grinding on. But I figured that was just my dominance peeking through. I mean I only wanted sex from her. Then I watched as they kissed. It was sloppy, he had no idea what he was doing. She seemed so unhappy. I could kiss you so much better, deeper, harder. What the fuck? Whatever.

Then, he grabbed her wrist. I had missed what happened in between, maybe a fight? Disagreement? Why the fuck is he grabbing her like that? Sure I don't give a fuck about her. But women aren't objects. What a pussy of a man. I know I should do something but then I see her friends come to her side. That other girl, Jen I think. She works at that cafe. Normally I order from her. I hope E knows what she's getting into, that girl parties a lot. I've fucked a couple of her friends but I have no clue their names.

I watch as she goes back to dancing. This time just with Jen and another girl. She was fucking perfect. God her thighs and her tits and her ass and her— what the fuck dude? Shut the fuck up. Shit you're right I don't talk like that. I don't act like that. She's just another body to use. I was suddenly pissed off. Not sure why or what caused it. But I turned to the girls surrounding me and picked one to take home and fuck. Clearly I was in need of a fuck, I wasn't even thinking straight and I only had one drink.

I took a girl home and fucked her until I forgot about E. I don't give a shit what little miss princess does. She's just another person on the planet that I can't fucking stand.

~~

The girl I had taken home was told to leave— by me— around 1 am, when we finished fucking. She was good. Once again, she did what I wanted and whatever. Her head game wasn't too bad either. It was just like all the other girls, but not too bad. However I had to get ready for work now that it was next morning.

I was quite early with waking up which made me have time to stop for a donut and coffee. I decided to head by the cafe not thinking she would be there. But I was wrong. I figured it would be Jen. But shit she looked good today. What the fuck am I thinking? Like I said another body to fuck.

But she was so innocent looking. So desperate for life, she looked like she had some serious trauma. And so did I. Maybe that was what it was. That was why I always watched her.

"Excuse me, sir? I asked what I could get for you?" She seemed timid. As though she wasn't grinding on a man the other night. Shit she doesn't know I saw that.

"Regular please." I never said please. Why was my voice so shaky too? The fuck was she doing to me?

"Oh right, guy from the plane. Sorry I should've recognized you. It's just been a crazy-" she was starting to ramble. And for the first time in my life I wasn't pissed. But then I realized I wasn't pissed and that made me pissed.

"Once again, I don't give a fuck. Coffee please and thanks. Slut." Shit why did I say that? Fuck. That's gonna make her cry. Isn't it?

"Excuse me? I'm not a slut. I'll get your goddamn coffee but what the fuck makes you think you can talk to women that way?!" She practically hissed at me. Wow. Wasn't expecting the feistiness from her. It almost seemed hot. My dick twitched in my work pants.

"Right. Then you don't grind on guys at the club you just met? That's what I thought. Give me my damn coffee." I gritted thought my teeth. It was rude but once again I, Cade, never have and never will give a shit about what other people feel when I'm done with them.

"Here." She said with a sort of choking in her voice. Her eyes were watering again and it made me feel like shit. I've never felt this feeling before. God I needed to get the fuck out of here.

"Stop fucking crying every time I state the truth to you. It's getting fucking old." I hiss at her. I didn't mean for it to come out that harsh but when she looks away from me I realize how bad it was. "I didn't mean it like that." Fuck that why am I explaining myself?

"No it's fine. Here's your coffee. Have a nice day sir." Damn. Why is she so polite to me when I'm a dick? It makes me fucking crazy.

I head out the door and off to work. But I can't fucking get her out of my head. I managed to look at her name tag before I left. Estella. That's a pretty name. Fuck dude what? I don't say shit like that.

~~

[ alright that's the next chapter. Idk how I feel about Cade right now. But give him a chance guys. He's been through a lot. And if the language is too much or you don't like something in the story please let me know! Alright thank you guys! <3 ]