11

Estella's POV

What the hell am I thinking? I march out of this spare room and straight to Cade.

"I'm not staying here! You're a stranger. Why did you pull me away from that guy? What gives you the right? Who are you!" My mind is racing with possibilities of what could happen to me. God how could I be so stupid.

"Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." How is he so monotone?

"Why did you drag me away?" I try to calm down some so that this isn't just a screaming match. But I see his fists clenched at his sides and it scares me. "Please don't hurt me" I say looking between his eyes and back to his fists. He suddenly let's go of his own hold and looks at me intensely.

"Why do you think I'm going to hurt you? Did someone do that to you?" Why does he care. I hate how he switches up so easily!

"Yes. Why do you care? Why didn't you let me dance with that guy?" I can't help the questions coming out. I deserve an answer right?

"Because I didn't like watching his hands all over your body." He steps closer to me. Closer. And closer.

"I can let whoever I want touch my body. You don't get a say. Don't like it? Don't look." Where's this confidence coming from? He could snap his fingers and hurt you.

"Don't say that princess. No one should be touching you." He seethes at me. His mouth inches from mine, I can feel his hot breath searing my lips.

"Oh yeah? Maybe I like the way his breath felt on my skin, I liked his fingers tracing my hips, and I liked-" and his lips are on mine again. It's a hungry kiss, he's backing me towards a wall. He finds his way into my mouth again, and explores me with his tongue. It's an amazing sensation, better than anything I've ever felt. And I craved it since the last time he touched me.

He trails his finger tips on top of my thighs. Sliding higher and reaching the hem of my underwear. I'm breathing heavily now, not seeing straight or thinking clearly. I'm too focused on his fingers dancing over my skin in a way none other has. "No ones done this to you princess, is that right? Say it." What? He's not wrong but- no. He took away his fingers. He's backing up.

"What? Why'd you stop?" I didn't mean for it come out as desperate as it did.

"Who else has touched you? Tell me." He's looming over me now.

"No one, n- not like that. My ex he he touched me sometimes." I manage to get out. Suddenly I'm emotional. Thinking of the way David used to touch me. It felt good for a while, but he never touched me like Cade just had. My mind was swarming.

"Princess. What's on your mind?" Um you, dumbass.

"I don't understand. Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Touch me like that. I didn't, I mean it wasn't. I didn't want you to do that." What is happening to me? I grow angry again, thinking of how he's acting with me. He's up and down, rude and nice, then cruel again.

"I don't know. You need to stay the fuck away from me." How is it that he can act like this is my fault? He dragged me here. I didn't wanna come here! He did this!

"Then stop showing up where I am. Don't ask about me. Don't randomly kiss me and don't drag away guys I'm having fun with!"

"Having fun? Please princess. You were dancing because you knew I was watching, you love teasing me and taunting me in your tight dresses with your tits out." He's walking towards me again. His words are like fire, they spark every part of me. My mouth goes dry as he inches closer. He places one hand on the back of my neck and viciously pulls me to him.

"So uptight. So innocent, yet begging for my eyes, my attention. My touch" what is he doing to me? Just kiss me. No don't. No I don't know.

"Kiss me please." I can't stop myself from asking quietly. And he does. He presses firm kisses to my mouth, dancing with my lips as though he's known them for years. I can't get enough. He trails that hand back up my dress, reaching around and grabbing my ass. I whimper when he smacks it. I can feel myself growing wet, as if I wasn't already. Just his movements, his authority, him. I've never felt such a crave for someone's touch before.

He continues exploring my body with his hands, caressing every dip and curve. He pulls away and looks at me, I can't keep his gaze and my eyes dart to the floor. He takes one hand to grab my jaw and force my eyes to meet his.
"Princess, I want to touch you" touch me? Like down there? No it's too much. This is all too much. "Please, let me make you feel good. Let me feel you."

"Yes." That's it. One word and he's back on me. He guides me to the kitchen counter and encourages me to lift up. He sets my bottom on the counter, it's cold against my legs. But I'm too heated that I can barely notice. This passion, this lust, I need him. I need whatever he's gonna give me. I need all of it and I want it to consume me.

He pulls down my panties with one swift motion, exposing my heat to the air. My legs slam shut begging for some friction, but he forces my thighs apart. Running his finger up to my folds, I gasp. David never touched me like this, it was always me touching him so he could get off, or him putting a finger in and then getting tired and stopping.
"So wet princess, all for me huh? Want me to touch you? Right here?" He presses his thumb to my clit and circles. Oh my god, I didn't know it could be like this.
"Answer me baby girl, I wanna hear who made you this wet?" His words have me shivering, aching for more.
"You Cade, you d- did. More p-please Cade please" I hate how desperate I am. Begging for him like this.
"More princess?" He thrusts a finger into my opening and I nearly scream out his name. It's so long, and thick. It's a foreign feeling, he thrusts hard while circling my clit still with his thumb.
"Fuck baby girl. So tight, so wet. That's it squeeze around my finger. Let me feel you." His coaxing is too much for me as he slams in another finger. I'm nearly there. "I- I'm gonna, Cade I"
"Come for me babygirl, let me feel it. Clench my fingers in your tight pussy, that's it." He coaxes me through my orgasm, and extends my high by gently rubbing still. When he lets go, we're both panting. I can't believe that just happened. I'm a slut. Just like he said. Oh my god.

~~

[ holy water, anyone? How we feeling? That was a lot. And I feel so bad for my girl Stell, she thinks she did something wrong :/ but anyway stay tuned for the next part! Thanks for reading <3 ]