10

Estella's POV

Ruby had lended me a black dress, it had one strap and was flowing down my body. It hugged my waist and cut off at the top of my thighs. I felt a little more exposed than usual but they said I looked good so what's the harm? Besides I'm going to be totally aware of myself tonight. Remember, no drinking Stella!

We headed to the club around 8 pm and as soon as I walked in I saw him. Why did I come here? Ruby and a girl; Samantha both told me he'd be here. Jen and Ruby had introduced me to her when I got here. Why did I think oh it won't matter? This was stupid. And before I could even control my actions, I was walking towards him. I've never been one to be brave so I was mentally cursing myself for this. He turned and saw me, eyeing me up and down. I felt hot under his gaze, like I was made for his eyes to see. That couldn't be it though.
"I heard you were asking about me." I try not to sound awkward but being around him just makes me nervous and a mess.

"Was just wondering if you were always so uptight, princess." Uptight? Excuse me? I have been nothing but kind to him. I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Uptight? Pardon me if I don't have time for your nasty insults every day." I nearly hiss at him. He infuriates me and he hasn't even said much. Normally I wouldn't give a crap what he or anyone says about me.

"Are you always a drama queen?" He says with amusement. How can he be so aggravating!?

"Only to jerks who deserve it." I spit at him. He enrages me. Who does he think he is!

"Calm down princess. I'll get you a drink." Um no thanks. He would probably roofie it.

"No I prefer not to be raped tonight. But thanks" I smile up at him. His fists seem to clench at my words but I don't care considering he is a dick.

Waiting for his response to follow, but it never comes. So with that I turn to head back to Ruby and Jen. Just wait until they find out how much of a buttface he is. Why would he ask about me to turn around and be awful? But as I'm walking, he grabs my arm and turns me back around. I flinch, harder than I'd like to admit. And his eyes gloss over with something I can't put my finger on, guilt again? No. It's pity. Great.

"Excuse me? Let me go now please." If I stay calm he won't hurt me. David hurt me less when I was calm.

"Why did you flinch?" Why does he care? It's not his place.

"It's not your business. And I barely flinched. I was just caught off guard." I explain matter of factly.

"Tell me why you flinched." He sounds persistent, authoritative too. Why does that make me shaky, it's like it sends a feeling coursing through my spine. Goosebumps? What is this? What is he doing to me?

"Why?" I challenge. Two can play this game. I think. I hope at least.

"Then I guess we'll do this the hard way princess." He launches me over his shoulder and drags me back to the alleyway where we were just last night or the night before, at this point it's all just blurry to me.

"Put me down" I seethe at him. It was borderline illegal for him to be holding me against my will. Right? I don't know. Either way I hated it and it wasn't right. What's not right Stell? The way your skin burns and ignites from his touch? What? No it doesn't. I hate his touch, that's why it burns.

"Now tell me why you flinched" he booms at me after setting me against the alley wall.

"I had a bad relationship. Why the hell do you care? Gonna make fun of me for it? Go ahead. I've had enough of your insults. You don't even know me what makes you think you can-" I knew I was rambling but when his hot lips crashed down on mine, I didn't know how to react. I was stunned, he coaxed my lips in a way no man ever had. I kissed back, letting his lips swallow mine in just the right way. Our tongues finding each other and fighting for power. And then? Nothing.

He pulled away. Instantly, and regret covered his face. Wow. Way to make a girl feel good about her kissing skills. I mean I know I'm inexperienced but-

"Fuck. Don't fucking kiss me." He gritted at me. Kiss him? Are you serious?

"You kissed me! You prick." I yell back. What does he mean kiss him? He did that. I was fine.

"Listen. Princess. Stay the fuck out of my way and we won't have any issues. Whore." Oh he did not.

"You are a piece of shit! When I heard you were coming tonight after asking about me, I thought maybe you were going to apologize for all the names. You know nothing about me! I've never even slept with someone!" Uh oh. Why did you tell him that. Great Stell now you're gonna be called a prude by the entire town. I can see it now, every customer walking in the shop and laughing right away. Can't wait.

"You? A virgin? Cut the shit." Oh so now I'm a liar? I don't need this.

"Have a nice night dick." I storm off before he can grab me or pull any of his shit again. And right to the bar I go. I sit down trying not to seem too sad so that I can still enjoy myself. I'm honestly just fuming with anger. I'm still not even sure how one person can make me feel so furious.

"Hey cupcake! Want a drink?" A tall and handsome man asks me. He seems sweet.

"Sure! What's your name? I'm Stella."

"Ben. What's got you so down?" Is it that noticeable? I'm not even down. I'm fine.

"Oh just some boy drama." I stifle a laugh but it comes out choked up and cranky.

After finishing my drink, the lovely Ben takes me to the dance floor. Swaying my hips and moving to the music, I can feel his front press into my bottom. Woah. That's a bit too much for me. I turn around in hopes to no longer feel his hard member. But he presses it to my front thigh and holds me in place. He leans into my neck and slides his hands down my waist. It's nice, dancing with someone like this. Until he's gone.

"Stay the fuck away from her." I know that voice. Why the hell is Cade back? What the fuck!

"I'm so sorry Ben, I don't even know this guy. Cmon, we can head to a table and sit down." I try to soothe Bens clear as day nerves.

"Like hell you're going anywhere with him! We're going home. Cmon princess, enough games." Cade booms at me. Ben looks shocked, and what am I supposed to do? He's practically in Bens face reeking of anger. I'll just go with him. Nothing could happen right?

"Okay Cade. You win. Can you take me home please?" I lower my head so I'm not forced to meet his gaze.

I shoot the girls a text as Cade walks me to his car, which is stunning. It's a Porsche. I'm not a car girl but I know a nice one when I see it. The car ride is silent though. I fought with him about where I live, but he continued to take wrong turns. Now we're at some huge building.

He walks me up to an elevator and we arrive at a penthouse suite. No way this is his. Right? This is like a million dollar suite. I'm not anticipating the rest of this night. So I head to the spare bedroom he showed me and try to just go to sleep. In a strangers place, what the hell am I thinking?

~~

[ okay guys this is getting kinda long so I'm splitting it into another chapter! What do you think will happen next? A night at Cades house!? Thankyou for reading <3 ]