twenty eight

a/n: i was looking for larry manip gifs for you guys and SOMEONE PLS BLEACH MY EYES 🙃

Harry's POV:

It's 1:30 PM and I've already looked over the team's designs, so I'm just sitting in my office awaiting the call with the HUGO BOSS marketing head - Mr. Chalamet. 

The team's designs were amazing; they've conceptualized modern looks that have a sleek and minimalistic style. Anna told me that they plan to have the outfits made within the month. If everything stays on schedule, I'm booked for a photo shoot with a few other models to promote the line.

I pass by the time spinning around in my spinny chair - it makes me feel young and carefree (and slightly dizzy) while I listen to records. I know it's 2020, but I'm a sucker for record players they're what I grew up with and I like having physical music as opposed to digital files on my phone.

Sign O' The Times by Prince is currently playing, and stop spinning around when I decide to text Ashton because I haven't talked to him in a while. Come to think of it, we haven't talked since I played pool with him at the bar. We aren't super close but I think it's good to keep in touch and check up on him here and there.

Me: hi Ash

Ashton: Hey Harry, what's up?

Me: just checking in. how are you?

Ashton: Good, thanks!

Me: did things work out with the guy you were snogging when we last went to the bar together?

Ashton: Who?

Me: i'll take that as a no haha

Ashton: I was overly drunk but let's hope he was at least mildly attractive if I was hitting on him

Me: you should try finding something more long term, Ash

Ashton: You always say that - why should I?

Me: because wouldn't you prefer someone to be there for you all the time and to actually care and love you? Someone you can rely on instead of a guy who leaves you every morning after a one night stand?

Ashton: Maybe, but the sex is good and I'm not ready for commitment

Me: just think about it :)

Ashton: I will just for you. 

Ashton: Now probably isn't the best time to say this but I've got someone from the club over, so I've gtg

Ashton: 

Me: it's not even 1:45 in the afternoon!

Ashton: Hate to break it to you H, but good dick doesn't wait for nightfall

Me: lol whatever. you guys look cute together :)

Me: i'll catch up with you more later, yeah?

Ashton: Of course! Also, Luke says hi