Trouble in Paradise

Dave

Every time I wake up in the morning, my hand automatically tries to find Lyssa next to me even though I haven't opened my eyes. But today.. she isn't in my bed. I open my eyes and look at her bedside. I sigh. It's not the first time Lyssa went back to her room. Sometimes she did this. I didn't pressure her to stay in my bed. I know she needs some space. After all, we're just in a relationship for a month, and yet we live together.

Honestly, for me, I don't need space from her at all. I feel comfortable with her around me. Lyssa who always mad at me when I didn't put my dirty clothes in the hamper, Lyssa who always complained when I put my wet towel on the floor, Lyssa who always grumbled when she wiped the water on the vicinity in my bathroom, because I never bothered to do that, and my other bad habits that I don't want to admit here.

And I do love her for everything she is. Lyssa who screamed like there was a lion in front of her despite it's only a small bug. Lyssa who always asked me to help her with her car's service because she is clueless with the automotive. Lyssa who always loved to watch Netflix with her comfy home outfit and snuggle with me like I'm her pillow, and fell asleep when the movie was playing for only 15 minutes.

But.. I know the more we get closer, the more antsy she is. It's like she is still not sure with us. With our relationship. But I know too, that she is trying her best to be a secure girlfriend. But hell, I want her to demand more of me in our relationship. Like yesterday when she saw Holy in my office, Holy is my ex and now she is working in a printing company. She wanted me to print every product of Walker with her. I haven't given my answer to her, but looks like she thought that she could seduce me to agree with her. And Lyssa came in when I just rejected her extra activity.

I want to explain to Lyssa, but her expression and her lack of demand make me think... Maybe she doesn't really care about it at all. And I don't know how to be a good boyfriend. Do I need to tell her anyway? But I don't know what she will think, will she think like I'm trying to make her jealous? Or... should I just shut my mouth and act like nothing happened, even though I know at first Lyssa was shocked when she saw Holy near me behind my desk. Hell I was shocked too when Holy suddenly sat on my lap. I pushed her and she almost fell. That was when Lyssa came to my office.

I sigh and sit down. But last night love making was.. earth shattering? Amazing? Perfect? I don't think I ever felt like this before when I was with my ex. Not even close to. And I don't think I will ever feel like this with any other women.

God I'm so in love with her..

I hear the sound of the door opening. And a second later Lyssa opens my room's door. "Dave!"

"Yes honey? You want to have morning sex? Come here!" I grin at her.

She chuckles and shakes her head. "I have to go to the office early, there is a problem with our new design project."

I look at her, she was already dressed in her electric blue blazer matching the pencil skirt.

"You want me to come with you?"

She shakes her head. "No need. I'll see you in the office," she smiles at me.

"Come here, kiss me first!" I gesture to her to come.

She chuckles and comes closer. I pull her to bed and kiss her senseless. Like this, when I kiss her like this and she melted in my arms, I feel like everything is perfect. Nothing will go wrong with our relationship. My hand creeps under her skirt and she pushes it away. "I have to go," she giggles and stands up. "See you in the office, honey!"

"I love you baby!" I call her and she giggles, the blush creeps up.

"Bye!" She waves a bit and runs out from my room.