Meet The Wheelers

"Seriously Dave, you posted our picture like that. What will the worker in Walker say?" Lyssa asks me in the elevator at our apartment's building.

I chuckle. I posted the picture Rita Levi sent to me earlier. I didn't put any caption except a heart emoji. And we both know a lot of my employees are following my social media. "That will make you stop fighting me in the office," I say.

She laughs. "Ah I know this is part of your plan to make me agree to plant my ass on your table, eh?" We walked out from the elevator.

I laugh and pull her waist to me. "No, not your ass. I want to see your ass when I fuck you on my table. Your nipples are the ones that will graze my desk, honey," I say, while my hand travels from her collarbone to her puckered nipple.

She whimpers a bit. I crush her mouth with mine while dancing us back to our unit. I manage to unlock the door and push her to the apartment. I kick the door to close, thank for the automatic door lock.

I push her to the wall and my hand creeps from the hem of her dress when we heard.. sound. Wait... sound? The apartment should be empty, right?

Lyssa and I look at the sound, which is coming from the living room.

Two pairs of eyes are looking at us. The one is caramel just like Lyssa, while the other one is blue, just like Zac's eyes.. Holly mother of God. We have audiences.

Lyssa squeaks and pushes my hand. I take a step back and clear my throat.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Wheeler, Ms. Wes... I mean Mrs. Wheeler," I say. God help me. It's so awkward. Not only 2 Mrs. Wheeler but.. I look at Lyssa, her face is redder than a red apple now.

"Mom, aunt Adriana..." her voice is shaky.

Lyssa's mom's mouth is still hanging open, while Adriana is trying to smile warmly at us. "I'm sorry Lys. We thought we would surprise you, so your mom didn't tell you that we're coming here."

What a real surprise indeed.

I faintly remember Lyssa told me the mothers will come to NY, but they are coming here for Allison and Zac's wedding. But I guess they planned to visit the little girl earlier than later.

Lyssa comes forward to them while holding my hand. "I.. um.. this is Dave Walker, my boss," Lyssa says.

"And my boyfriend," she adds. I want to laugh really, if the condition isn't this awkward. Mrs. Wheeler does not even close her mouth.

Adriana smiles. "Finally! I'm so happy for you two. Right, Mary?" She taps Mary's shoulders, not too subtle I might add. But obviously Mrs. Wheeler needs a hard tap to bring her back.

Mrs. Wheeler closes her mouth and grins. "Yeah, sure! Sorry I was swoon from the epic--"

"Mom!" Lyssa hisses, and this time I can't help my laugh.

Adriana chuckles too, while Lyssa jabs my rib.

"Um.. what are you doing here mom, by the way?" Lyssa asks.

"Oh.. Alli told me that today you will go to fitting your bridesmaid dress. I want to see, so I come here and later we can go together."

"Oh.. okay. We will go to the boutique at 3," Lyssa says.

"Perfect!" Mrs. Wheeler beams. "Oh, I'm so thirsty, I'm going to take some water," she says.

"Oh, I have lemonade, water and coke, or maybe you want tea or coffee mom?" Lyssa asks.

"It's okay. I can take it by myself. Do you want to, Adriana?" Mrs. Wheeler asks, standing from her seat.

Adriana looks at us and smiles a bit. "Yes, Mary. I can go with you," Adriana says, stand up too. Thank God for the most sensible woman in this world, Adriana Wheeler.