Interoffice Dating

Mom: I just finished horse cock riding! So much fun!

Lys: Ewwww!!! Mom!

Mom: what do you mean Alyssa Jane Wheeler? I'm too old for that? Look at Queen Elizabeth!

Allison: mom stop! Unless you want the British to kill you in the place

Mom: Why?

Mom: oh my God!!! I meant horseback! What is wrong with this!!!

I laugh on my bed, my phone ping again. I look at it.

Dave: You feel better now, Lyssa? Don't forget to drink a lot of water.

Lys: Yes sir. And I drink water like a thirsty fish so I'm good.

I sigh and put my phone away. Day 3 after I fainted in the office. Jesus! I still couldn't believe I fainted. And based on Bailey and my sister, Dave the bossman worried about me. And just a mere of that day made my face feel so hot because... I realized later when Alli told me it wasn't her who changed my clothes. I fan myself.

I didn't ask Dave about it though. I don't think I will be able to ask him. My bossman helped me to change clothes. How old are you Lys? 3?

I take the notes from Dave and read it again (for a hundredth times).

Dear, Ms. Wheeler

Hereby, I would like to inform you that you are on a paid leave for 3 days starting from tomorrow until Friday. You will be resuming to the office on Monday to pick up your duties, unless you still feel unwell you are free to take another paid leave for a week.

DO NOT check on any of your works during your leave since The Walker hired only the best. We have your team to cover all of your works.

I'm not waiting for your confirmation because I'm the big boss. So, listen to me and take a rest for the rest of the week!

Yours sincerely,

Dave Walker
YOUR Boss.

His letter never failed to bring a smile in my mouth. I fold it and put it back on my coffee table.

Turns out, Dave Walker isn't a bad boss.

***
I was being a lazy pig for the whole week. And here I am walking alone to the grocery store near my apartment. Today is Sunday and I feel great to go back to the office tomorrow.

Ping!

I check my phone. It's Dave. He's been contacting me everyday and almost every hour to check on me. And every night he would call me until one of us fell asleep. I don't know what happened but it's far from the pervert boss. He's not flirting yet he sounds so sweet and caring. It's not good for sanity because I can fall to his charm. But to say I don't like his attention that's a big fat lie.

Dave: Are you done with your lunch? Eat a lot! You are too skinny.

Lys: yes mother.

Dave: And your mother here is asking for dinner tonight. Are you available?

I bite my lower lip. Am I? Yes I am. But.. I'm scared. I don't want to fall for him. Not now, not ever.. he is for sure will break my heart. And by that time, not just my heart but also my career.

Lys: sorry Dave. I promised Alli to have dinner with her.

Dave: okay. Tomorrow lunch?

Dave the persistent guy.

Lys: okay. See you tomorrow Dave.

Dave: thank you Lyssa. Miss you.

I swallow and put my phone inside my purse. I don't know what to think.