Flatmate's life

I hate to admit it but.. Dave is a great flatmate. The only problem is that.. I have to tiptoe in our chemistry. It's hard. Very. I almost gave in to my lust and jump to his bed more than I can admit it.

We ate dinner together, binged netflix. When the movie got into steamy scene I had to make an excuse to the toilet, because I'm sure if not I would straddle him and ask him to fuck me. And based on his lusty eyes, I know I'm not the only. Do not watch steamy scenes with your boss slash flatmate slash unwanted crush. Trust me!

I can't help it. Despite my words that I'm afraid I will fall for him, he is, hands down, one of the sweetest men I've ever met in my life.

One day Dave brought his job home and he worked in his room until dinner time, since I didn't have anything to do so I cooked for us. It was nothing, just simple beef stroganoff. I knocked on his room to inform him for dinner. He asked me to come in so I went inside his room. His eyes were glued to his laptop screen.

He smiled softly at me. "Can you give me 5 minutes. I just need to finish these numbers a bit," he says.

I shrugged and sat on the bed. I looked around. If before this room smelled fruity and full of Alli's stuff, now the room was empty, not too much stuff. The room transformed into more masculine. And it smelled like his Hugo Boss.

"Finally done," he groaned.

I laughed and came to him. I acted on impulse massaging his shoulders. "Thank you for the hard work, Mr. Walker."

He chuckled, "now you know your boss is working harder than all of you, eh?"

I giggled, "I always know. Is that why you made me work as much as you?"

He held my hand and turned his chair, "I'm sorry, I made you tired with all my stupid-"

"That's okay" I cut him with a soft smile.

We looked at each other, Dave was still holding my hands and we were so close. I stood between his legs, while my hands on his shoulders. It was so intimate. Before I could pull back, Dave pulled me and I fell to his lap.

I swallowed.

"What did you cook for me?" He asked, his hands secured my waist.

"Beef stroganoff," I whispered (why do I whisper? Hell if I know.)

"Can you make my dinner everyday?" He asked, put his head on my shoulder. He didn't kiss me, but damn if this wasn't the sweetest thing I don't know what.

I giggled "I might since you don't want me to pay for your car's gas."

"Deal," he said softly and planted a soft kiss at my neck. And we both went to the table hand in hand.

Another time, I was working in the office, I didn't know it was past six already. I was so focused with my work, I didn't even know that Dave came to my floor and went again. He came with food in hands. For me and my team. I thought Cody told him that my team was working late. Turns out Jessie, one of my team told me that Dave came to our floor and found out that we were working late so he went to the restaurant and bought the food for us.

And later he waited until we were done. He waited in my office, while me and my team occupied the meeting room next to my office and when I said sorry he simply said that he had some work to do anyway. Either he did that in the office or in the house. Call me a fool, but it was too endearing for me.

"I ordered pizza," I say. Dave and I are in his car on the way home.

He groans, "God you make my stomach grumble!"