Monthversarry

Day 32 in a relationship with Dave.

Why am I so nervous? I don't know. but I feel jittery all day long today. I know Dave told me that I am special. He told me that I'm different from his exes. He showed me that I am the center of his world. But.. still.. I can't help noticing that today is our first month anniversary. No I'm not nervous because I'm waiting for a surprise from Dave. Well, it's a surprise too if he decided to break up with me, though.

A month in a relationship with Dave and everything feels so perfect. He is the perfect boyfriend for me, and I feel I fall deeper and deeper to him.

As for family, when we were having dinner with my mom, aunt Adriana, Allison and Zac. My sister told me that she told mom about Aaron. She also told mom how Dave helped me with Aaron. Mom was so glad and, of course, mom told dad when she came back to Finland. Dad called me and asked me about Aaron and Dave, the call ended up with dad telling me that he would like to meet Dave when visit me, or maybe I could make time to come back with Dave to Finland. That was a stamp from dad that he agreed with my relationship with Dave.

But... I haven't told my parents about my living arrangement with Dave. It's one thing for Allison to live with Zac, since Zac is always part of our family, but it's another thing for Dave and I to live together. My family doesn't even know him.

Talking about Dave... he takes his boyfriend role very well. I'm afraid I can't find another boyfriend once he decides to dump me. He sets the boyfriend's standard to high, higher than mt. Everest, I might add.

Why do you keep telling yourself that Dave will dump you?

I... I don't know... A part of me knows that I am special in his eyes, but there is part of me that still thinks that... What if he is tired of me, bored of me, fed up of me?

Jeez, Lys... why do you become such an insecure girlfriend?

I don't know... maybe because of Dave's past... or maybe because I never have an experience to have a boyfriend as great as him that I feel it's too surreal for me. I'm afraid it's all just a dream and I will wake up alone without Dave next to--

Dave kisses my neck. I almost jumped on my seat, or maybe I did jump from my seat. "Dave?"

He chuckles. "What were you thinking? You even have frowns here," he says and caresses my forehead.

"Nothing," I say fast.

He raises an eyebrow. Did I tell you that somehow my skill to lie is getting worse and worse in front of him.

"Um.. why are you here by the way?" It's in the middle of day, and for sure the CEO of Walker Baby Product has a lot of things to do rather than comes to his girlfriend's office.

He produces a bouquet of flowers from his back and grins at me.

I blink. A huge bouquet of red chrysanthemums. It's not his flowers when it comes to Dave. He always gives me anything yellow. I look at the flower and back to Dave. Maybe the question in my face is so obvious that makes him chuckle.

He puts the bouquet on the table and bents so our eyes in one line. "Did you know what the meaning of red chrysanthemum is?" he whispers.

I shake my head.

"Check it," he gestures to my laptop.

I frown a bit and open google and search 'meaning of red chrysanthemum'. The goggle says... the perfect way to say I love you.

My head snaps back at Dave.

He smiles and leans. Kissing my mouth softly. "I love you, Lyssa," he whispers in my mouth and kisses me softly. He pulls back and looks at me in the eyes.