In A Relationship

Dave

The feel of her soft lips is everything. I feel like I could drown into it. Lyssa's hands go to my t-shirt and pull it up. I help her to take out my shirt. She looks at my body "oh wow..." she breathes and I can't help the grin in my mouth. God, I'm glad I hit the gym 4 times a week, this woman loves a nice body for sure.

She touches my chest and looks up at me. I can't help it, I miss her mouth very much. I pull her nape and kiss her again and again until we both breathless. My hand roamed her body. Lyssa is wearing a tanktop and shorts. My mouth moves to her neck and her collarbone.

"Dave..." she moans.

I pull a bit to look her in the eyes, "do you want it, Lys?"

She looks at me deeply. Her caramel eyes are getting darker, her breath is panting. Finally after it feels like forever she nods and that's it. I'm done. I crush her mouth with mine, My hands lift her ass, she wraps her legs to me. I take her to my room. The door is a bit ajar, So I push with my foot, kicking it to close behind me.

I put Lyssa on my bed, and I crawl like a tiger with it pry in front of it.

I put my forehead on her forehead. "Tell me to stop now Lyssa if you don't want it," I say.

She swallows.

"Because I'm sure I'm not going to let you go after this. You'll be mine and no running," I say huskily to her. While all my body is screaming to me that it's time to slide home, but I need to make sure that this is what she wants.

She nods, "I'm sure Dave..." she says softly.

"Thank God," I say and I crush her mouth with mine. She whimpers under me, but she thrusts her body to me.

"Did you know you are starring on my every wet dream lately?" I whisper to her ear.

She shivers.

"Did you know you drive me crazy with your insensitiveness?"

I bite her strap and pull it down one by one.

"Did you know how much I want to kiss you, to claim you as mine in the office, in the restaurant, whenever we went?"

I pull her tank top from her. I trail my kiss to her navel, while my hands pull down her shorts and panties. I pull back a bit and look at her. Really, look at her. And God, I almost jizz. Not even when I was a virgin I felt the urge to come like this. "Lyssa, you are so perfect," I breathe.

She chuckles a bit, despite the blush in her face. "Don't lie Dave. I saw your women. They have big boobs." And she covers her with her hand.

I frown, "what are you doing?"

"Um.. suddenly feel conscious. They are definitely D cup," she says, not meeting my eyes.

"And I realized I like yours better," I say truthfully while taking her hands out of my view. "You are perfect Lyssa... and you are mine," I say and kiss her mouth without waiting for her answer.

She moans under me. My hand goes to her pussy. "So wet..." I say huskily and she moans more. I kiss her widely and I plunge two fingers inside her. Her moan goes louder.

"Dave.. oh my God.." she moans, rocking her hips to my hand. I kiss behind her ear, I know she has weakness there. I feel it whenever I whisper to her, she shivers. And I was right. Her moan goes louder, her thrust more frantic.

"Dave.. I..." she clutches my shoulders so hard and suddenly she screams my name. God, the most beautiful voice in my life.

I kiss her neck and collarbone, while she is riding her orgasm. After her breathing is getting slower I look at her and smile softly.