Looking For A Flatmate

Alyssa

I wanted to accompany Alli in the hospital but I know Zac needed the closeness more than me. So here I am in the elevator at my apartment with Dave.

I need distraction. My mind keeps playing the CCTV recording of Alli falling from the second floor like a slideshow from hell.

"You okay?" Dave asks me once we arrived in front of my unit's door.

I look up at him and... I don't know what happened but I kissed him hungrily. I pull his neck to me and walk backward to my apartment. Dave's large hands secured my small waist, preventing me from falling.

"I need you," I whisper to him, while we are still kissing wildly. I fell to the couch with Dave on top of me.

"Lyssa, stop it," He tries to pull back but I pull him harder to me and kiss whim wildly. I open my mouth and lick his lips, after a while he gave in and thrust his tongue to my mouth. Our lips tangled, I can't contain my moan. His hands roaming over my thighs. I open my legs wider. I can feel his hard cock nestled on my pussy. I moan and start rubbing myself to him. He pulls back and sit farther from me "stop Lyssa," he panted.

I sit too and look at him in confusion. "Why?" I whisper.

"Lyssa, I don't want to mess things up," he looks at me deeply.

"You're not. I want you," I come closer but Dave leans back.

"No, Lyssa. You're not. You need a distraction from your sister's accident. I know you will regret it in the morning, Lyssa. And you will push me even farther from you."

I bite my lower lip.

He caresses his whisker and looks away. My eyes travel to his cock. I didn't imagine his hard cock, right? "but you are hard," I point at his cock.

He looks at me like he couldn't believe what I said and adjusts his seat. "I said I don't want it doesn't mean I don't like it, Lyssa."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh. So please stop looking at me with that I want you to fuck me look. I don't know how long I can hold onto my sanity," he says and stands up.

I can't help my giggle.

He looks at me in disbelief but he chuckles too.

I stand up and hug him "I'm sorry Dave."

I can feel he shakes his head and kisses my forehead "it's okay. Go, change your clothes. I'll be here until you sleep."

"How do you know what I need?" I mumble in his chest.

"It wasn't just you, Lyssa. That was also my first experience watching someone I know do that kind of stunt. Even though I'm not close to Allison, but still..."

I nod and the image of Allison falls comes back to my mind and I start crying. But this time I can cry my heart loud, because Dace is here, hugging me tightly.

After.. I don't know how long I cried. I wiped my tears. I look at his shirts, it's wet from my tears. "sorry," I say.

"it's okay. You feel better now?" he asks me softly.

I nod. I'm glad I have someone who understands me like Dave. "I'm going to change," I say and run to my room. I feel lighter after talking with Dave, or maybe crying. I'm embarrassed for what I did, yes. But the way Dave said to me makes me.. I don't know... like I can say anything to him and he will understand me.

After I changed to my shorts and hoodie I came out. Dave is still on the couch, texting.

"Hey," I say softly.